**#2 ATTENTION US members closed

If not, hit me up in a month and i may possibly have one of the strains that you want and i can send it to you.

1 Like

Thanks the Alien Apparition caught my eye.

2 Likes

I will be putting something together for the Canadians. I don’t have a number of the strains listed above as I only got limited extras sent to me and many of them were already given out. But there will be some stuff offered up. Stay tuned.

10 Likes

That i one i don’t have.

1 Like

Thank you @G-paS

3 Likes

Thank you so much @G-paS ! So pumped for the third choice, I had overlooked Stuck In Plain Sight and am so amped up for these. I’ve run a couple generations of auto regs and think theyre a ton of fun. This one with the added stealth factor so cool:

@repins12 psyched to try these out - do the males start bustin real early?

4 Likes

This is all the info, I have on that cross
Stuck in plain sight

STEALTH FIGHTER - Autoflowering x Bubble Gum reg auto

The mother is Stealth Fighter

STEALTH FIGHTER - Autoflowering - Feminized (THE ULTIMATE STEALTH STRAIN !!) quantity

Autoflowering + Feminized.

Want to grow outdoors and stay low key?

Our STEALTH FIGHTER features strange looking leaves that do not resemble a regular marijuana plant, perfect for growers looking to keep a low profile.

Bred from Dutch Passion’s original Duck Foot strain which had a strange natural leaf deformity, we’ve crossed and stabilized it with an additional red-purple strain to further enhance its STEALTH characteristics.

When grown outside where temperatures typically drop 15+ degrees at night, her flower, stems and leaves will usually turn an atypical shade of red-purple. Passing by you would think it’s a flower or strange exotic plant!

She’s also stealthy on the smell side – barely noticeable throughout the entire veg phase and a large part of the flowering phase.

Expect her to take about 85 days to complete (start to finish), growing about 65-100cm in height in that time.

Her mostly Indica profile coming in at 20% THC provides a relaxing experience, perfect for the afternoon or evening.

Bubble Gum auto regular

The Bubble Gum auto is from Mark on Strainly and couldn’t get much info from him. All that I could get outta him was that it came outta Saskatchewan Canada, he bought it somewhere in Washington state and it smelled like Bazooka Bubble Gum. Unfortunately, that was all that I could get outta him. That’s the father.

5 Likes

You guys are doing great editing!

For you stoners and us with old people memory. I am going to put the full strains I moved to an excel SS here.

This way you can make sure you only have three strains totally.
If you didn’t sign up in the first half of this sign up you can pick 3
If you only signed up for one, you can pick 2 more.
All others pick one more.

Paonia Purple Paralyzer 7

1. @Trae1170
  2. @RoryBorealis :us:
  3. @503BudMan :us:
  4. @ramblinrose :us:
  5. @Kavman
  6. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  7. @DrEvill :us:

Quicksilver 5

1.@antheis :us:
2. @BlueSun :us:
3. @middleman :us:
4. @Slammedsonoma420
5. @BudWhisperer :us: reg em

South Africa Congolese- Real Seeds 5

1. @ChinookKing :us:
  2. @repins12 :us:
  3. @MikeyMeteor :us:
  4. @BCC :us:
  5. @Longtooth :us:

Stawberry Diesel X Space Dude 5

1. @tresbundles :us:
  2. @Coffin_Dodger
  3. @Blackbeard :us:
  4. @Weednerd.Anthony :us: reg em
  5. @unomas :us:

Super Lemon Haze 5

1. @Mr.Christmas :us:
  2. @Greenfingers :us:
  3. @Jimdoors :us:
  4. @Coffin_Dodger
  5. @ossigor :us:

Spoted Lime 5

1. @Illicitmango :us:
  2. @ix3u :us:
  3. @Trae1170 :us:
  4. @Greenfingers ::us::
  5. @503BudMan :us:

South Africa Congolese- Real Seeds 5

1. @ChinookKing :us:
  2. @repins12 :us:
  3. @MikeyMeteor :us:
  4. @BCC :us:
  5. @Longtooth :us:

ROMULAN
IT was full but some people removed themself before I finished.
Full

18 Likes

Speaking of us stoners, you have Romulan down twice lol. Thanks for all the great options @G-paS

11 Likes

So nice it’s listed twice?

Thought I was seeing double for a second.

4 Likes

Hey, bud, if you don’t end up getting these I’m happy to share half of the ones I got in the Fall Box.

2 Likes

Thanks but I’m good don’t want to see you with only half a pack . Were they in the fall box ? Possibly I’ve already got a pack of them if that’s the case.

Edit : looks like I’ve got them there entered on my list .

2 Likes

No prob bud, They were in the Fall box for US, not sure in Canada. The offer stands, though!
edit: Ahh looks like you got em!

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad for someone like you backing this behind the scenes, @G-paS . You’re doing God’s own work distributing these in such an equitable and fair way. And all the more, it gave folks like me that are newer to these parts a chance at some of the fire we hear so much about from past runs and community efforts. It’s a big thing youve done for us all going from skipped boxes to full happy spring drops! All the best to you and yours and all the more for this trip around the sun for yas.
Keep up the clean edits, y’all!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

10 Likes

Nope that falls under old age I am getting tired. Thanks for the heads up. I thought I was deleting it as some people took there names off before I finished. Than when I was pasting the next three at one time, I deleted that instead. :open_mouth: :older_woman:t3: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Thank you thank you @G-paS

7 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for all you do

8 Likes

Thank you @G-paS, I appreciate your hard work.

7 Likes

Thank you @G-paS! Good morning OG. Hope everyone has an easy Monday morning.

5 Likes

Big thanks to @G-paS for this! :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes