Stuck in Plain Sight - co-op seed run auto reg. (CLOSED)

Think ive been spotty for long enough Im bumped down to tl2. Guess I need to hang out more. :rofl:

8 Likes

lol cuz welcome to the ‘demoted club’
I just haven’t been able to be as active as I used to, health issues. So it is what it is, for myself… I’m here often lol just not as active

9 Likes

Wooo!!!

Thanks again @G-paS !!! :open_mouth: :partying_face:

Thank you @G-paS :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great of ya to do this for folks @G-paS ! As always, your ‘OGness’ is showing cuz!
I still have some myself, so won’t be taking up any spot.

2 Likes

Stuck in Plain Sight
The father is Bubble Gum auto from Mark
The mother is Stealth Fighter

STEALTH FIGHTER - Autoflowering - Feminized (THE ULTIMATE STEALTH STRAIN !!) quantity

Autoflowering + Feminized.

Want to grow outdoors and stay low key?

Our STEALTH FIGHTER features strange looking leaves that do not resemble a regular marijuana plant, perfect for growers looking to keep a low profile.

Bred from Dutch Passion’s original Duck Foot strain which had a strange natural leaf deformity, we’ve crossed and stabilized it with an additional red-purple strain to further enhance its STEALTH characteristics.

When grown outside where temperatures typically drop 15+ degrees at night, her flower, stems and leaves will usually turn an atypical shade of red-purple. Passing by you would think it’s a flower or strange exotic plant!

She’s also stealthy on the smell side – barely noticeable throughout the entire veg phase and a large part of the flowering phase.

Expect her to take about 85 days to complete (start to finish), growing about 65-100cm in height in that time.

Her mostly Indica profile coming in at 20% THC provides a relaxing experience, perfect for the afternoon or evening.

45 Likes

I sent Sebring, several strains to add to fall boxes last year, when they looked like they were going to be light :v:t4:

21 Likes

@repins12 to the rescue, as you’re well known to be cuz lol

3 Likes

Check out my Sobriety Check Point project (ABC x Drunken Bastard)

It’s still a work in progress but, I think it’s gonna be a winner, for a stealth strain :v:t4:

25 Likes

@Maddawg wanna scratch that bean addiction itch some more?!
I’m in at number 9 just like Durban… Must be my lucky number!

2 Likes

@repins12 This cross sounds pretty badass! Red ducksfoot auto bubble gum…I mean honestly wow! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

@G-paS There should be a few more, that I sent to him. I think that they were all regular autos, I don’t think that I was finished with the feminized auto seed run :v:t4:
It’s very nice of you to take this all on. You rock, in my book :v:t4:

9 Likes

Penciled myself in at T2 #2. Thanks @repins12 and @G-paS for the opportunity!

20220430_161243

I was mistaken, I sent him 2 strains. The other was the Lucifer’s Big Buddy

181 Durban Poison
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
106 NightTerror
100 CherryCobbler

I’ll have the shipping payment page updated soon.
:v:t4:

8 Likes

I am always game for more seeds.
This one “stuck in plain sight” looks quite interesting.

Thanks for the opportunity y’all!

1 Like

These are Reg Photo!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

They are reg auto’s
Stuck in Plain Sight
The father is Bubble Gum auto from Mark
The mother is Stealth Fighter auto
I also did a reg photo that was A Stealth Fighter photo crossed with Freakshow, that I called Sneaky Freaky.

13 Likes

This was the Bubble Gum father under 18/6

3 Likes

I’ve already got some of these so I’ll sit this out but thanks again for all your hard work @G-paS!

1 Like

I guess I could pop a few and see if they flower before I mail these out this fall.

Sebring did let me know these are all grown by members.

4 Likes