$20,000 Pack of Seeds?!

I almost expected to read they were going to grow these two legendary strains in a section of swamp land they bought in Florida(seller say it will be drained). And don’t worry their Nigerian prince friend did the paperwork for a fee and it’s all legal.
What a bunch of suckers

4 Likes

Group buy? Oh hell no.I can’t do the $500 for 20 seeds like GGG
usually sell.

1 Like

This is exactly right, not to say the seller is not scandalous but if no one will pay that amount then it means nothing.

2 Likes

I read it was an Auction, seeds AND a Prized piece of Artwork. Only ONE of this particular strain is EVER being released. The guy wants to put S. Africa on the “420 Map” with this strain. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s mostly inflation and something almost everyone in l.a suffers from: narcissistic exclusivity.
The opposite is to work hard and stay humble until you’re locked and loaded.

4 Likes

That person is dumb as fuck to pay that.

Gage Green Gear mostly originated with the late Jojorizo I believe. I also think they lost their Mendo Breath parent plants…

If any one wants to test some Mendo Breath fem stuff for free DM me I have Mendo Breath (Humboldt clone) x:

• Mendo Breath (self)
  • Blue Dream (sc cut)
  • Hindu Kush (Paul S. Oregon cut)
  • Sour Diesil (Ananda cut)
  • Cinderella 99 (grown from seed Female Seeds C99 circa 2011)
  • Bluenote (DJ Blueberry clone)
27 Likes

Damn I wish I had room to test some of those right now, they all sound like some phenomenal crosses

5 Likes

Funny thing is in the end, it’s just POT. Tons of killer strains out there. There is no way any one strain could be that much better than the rest IMO.

13 Likes

Big Mendo breath fan….lost my mendo clone a while ago but I’m trying 20twenty version of “stuck in mendo” with mixed success. Didn’t get my iced out purple girl this time

3 Likes

OH and It says it will the strain will never be reproduced. What that means to me is they did a seed run and took 10 seeds of each and “threw” out the rest. OK…. I doubt they killed the male or female for that matter. Prolly use them for other breeding projects.

Unique, ok you got the only pack… one of a kind that can’t be reproduced, doubt it.

Everytime you do a seed chuck the seeds are “one of a kind”.

Not for 20k….but it’s probably a buck to him.

4 Likes

They talk openly in podcasts about using hermies as parents.

5 Likes

If you’re USA-based, I’ll spring for a clone of EACH. I’ll pay the Freight and also a “lil sumptin-sumptin” for your trouble/efforts. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I like your way of thinking, actually was going to make a few of those crosses myself :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a few limited, and unique strains I can offer to them exclusively. Shoot I’ll even make more for a bargain price of $5K for 20 seeds. :grinning:

4 Likes

“I really want South Africa to have something unique and special throughout the world… and now we do, South Africa is going to be producing an absolutely unique cannabis strain that only we will be able to produce”

This part got me. Definitely nothing notable or unique to come out of South Africa. Thanks to Benas and GGG that can finally happen lol.

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s not bunk lol

3 Likes

imagine running them and no keepers

8 Likes

once the richest nation on the planet built on tulip bulbs :joy:

1 Like

sunk cost fallacy takes over and you keep growing them anyways, even though they failed to produce enough weed.

4 Likes

Did GGG even put a little bit of lube on the tip?

11 Likes