$20,000 Pack of Seeds?!

https://edmontonjournal.com/cannabis-business/south-african-entrepreneur-drops-nearly-20k-on-20-cannabis-seeds

I get GGG being a marketing genius, but $1000 PER Seed at a grand total of $20,000?! What do ya’ll think? Does the NFT make it worth it? :wink:

Strain “Burn” is supposedly: HighMac (highs school seed heart x Mac) X CherryPieKush X High School Sweet Heart…

…can you even pheno hunt a single 10 pack that costs $10k?! …someone got finessed.

31 Likes

I bet you what’s in my vault is superior. $10000 first come first served.

That is just beyond crazy.

20 Likes

“This is the future, and we are positioning ourselves to take full advantage of the unique value of the strain and the artwork,”

:rofl:

Dude got got. Not worth, no way.

15 Likes

That’s INSANE…not ‘no’ but HELL NO!

7 Likes

In other news, GGG has all but come out as being phonies.

18 Likes

Fools! Now GGG can raise their prices even higher, because their worth it see see $5k per pack that’s like 75%off

7 Likes

As I say in the film world: “Let the hipsters spend their parents money.”

11 Likes

How would I respond to them :thinking: Oh I know :fu:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

19 Likes

This is when people spend all their time on marketing instead of growing. You get ‘PREMIUM CONNOSIUER’ strains that are just hyped up nonsense intended to get people to drop big bucks for bragging rights and nothing else. But all you’re really bragging about is having more money than sense, which some people clearly think is a good trait, I guess.

19 Likes

I gotta save that one :joy:.

That price is just absolutely insane. Even if your selling clones and finished product, it would take a long time to recoup that cost in today’s market. I thought the 10k for old packs of the original Sensi Star was insane.

9 Likes

Fools and their money are soon separated.

20 Likes

Anyone heard of the dutch tulip craze? Same shit…same pile.

10 Likes

I can hear Cheech and Whoopie cackling at that price. Even though they could afford it.

3 Likes

Free the seeds, Overgrow the world?

6 Likes

Just for the record, “they” did tell me this was the “last” pack!!! I figured I’d get 'em, chuck some seeds, put 'em out there for, say $1,000. I should make a handsome profit, right??? I just seems like a good deal, similar to me buying the “last” of the Pet Rocks!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Oh yeah, I’ve got a Trailer full of Hula Hoops if anyone’s interested… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

Actually gay gang Green has or had some pretty good gear, sad to say.
If you follow Professor P at all he makes a point to buy their gear and f2 it for the public.
Knowing Professor P which puts out great gear also he wouldn’t spend his money on anything if it wasn’t good.

7 Likes

The part that gets to me the most about this isn’t the price point- it’s the fact that they spent it on a single pack of those particular genetics. Absolutely squandering disposable income most of us can only dream of. Like shit dude $20,000 for a seed budget? You could use that to start a huge preservation project and be responsible for the creation and distribution of lines that change the face of cannabis as we know it…
Or you could just give it all to gage green like a fucking dumbass

8 Likes

They are only worth what someone else will pay for them… :smirk:

My reaction?.. same as his…

gorilla flippen bird

Cheers
G

22 Likes

Ah The tulip bubble :joy:, another one of those things in history that make you wonder what people were thinking.

7 Likes

Exactly right , A sucker born every minute.
Couldn’t get me high enough for 20K.

4 Likes