2020 Overgrow.com Awards

Woot! 2 years in a row!

17 Likes

Wow… that was an incredible year… Tough and challenging! Thank you for your continuing support!

Our thoughts are with the ones we have lost this year…

Congratulations everyone and Happy New Year 2021!! :sparkler:

26 Likes

Overgrow is truly honorable and justifiable!

12 Likes

Looking good OG. Looking good. I’ll see y’all on here next year. :wink:

10 Likes

Haha look at that stupid rona thread… so many of use wasted hours reading it all hahahahhahaha

Great year guys and gals! 2021 shall be a blast!!! Happy new year

17 Likes

Hm, I made the list. Must be an error :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I made a list too!
Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then! Happy New Year!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

8 Likes

Overgrow.com got it goin on!!!
Never before have I seen this feature, Top Notch Site

7 Likes

corrected nm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve edited the URL to avoid redirection to an incorrect site.

2 Likes

Looks like I did too great job everyone at keeping it interesting.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t be hard to beat this last sorry ass year. Here’s to a new and better one for us all! :tada: :sun_with_face:

Thanks for having me around, too. I really love this place and the vibe we send. Thanks to all of the generous people who have gifted me and everyone else with the ultimate gift that continues to keep giving on and on. OG has really been a bright light in a dark year. I plan to be able to do my part this year. Let’s all look out for each other. It’ll be a better place. peace

8 Likes

@GMan I get some great vibes from you brotha! Like to meet ya some day ! Let’s have fun in 2021 .you have my number ! The other chat OG bro’s would like to meet ya on our chat group!

4 Likes

2020 was not the best of times but I have had much worst so I for one count my blessings

I hope that we all can create a better New Year this 2021

but it is up to each and everyone of use to do just that

Make it a better New Year

the best to all and stay safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

ya, 2020 has been a great year for us. Hate to admit that, (actually I don’t, I’m proud of the fact that the good decisions I had been making finally paid off) but has been one of our best years financially.
The only truly bad part was losing my sister supposedly to covid. (she was 440 pounds and 5’2"…she died from morbid obesity not covid)

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @MysteryMoog
Deffinatly looking forward to being a part of this site thru out 2021 you guys and gals are awesome

3 Likes