2021 Overgrow.com Awards

Very cool, thanks Joe!

5 Likes

Really cool!!!
I fell pretty lucky to get one of these!!
Great group of OGers!!

4 Likes

Awesome, I didnt get kicked off the Island!

4 Likes

DougDawson is clearly the OG fav!

64.5K likes dwarfs everyone else on that list lmao, amazing!! Well deserved!

5 Likes

That was fun getting into top 10 in 4 out of 6 categories lol I didn’t know a score was being kept! @DougDawson beat me in all of em too! way to go, DD!!

7 Likes

Thanks folks, it was really cool to see my avatar up there a couple times. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The last “OG Award” badge update triggered probably more notifications than necessary. Sorry for that, it should be OK now…

I decided to award it for featuring not only in “Top Users” section, but also for starting one of “Top Topics”.

11 Likes

Thanks Joe. I love these awards topics, before this one came out I went through the previous ones and recommend everyone interested do the same. There was a 2019 and 2020 one done and they are full of great links from the past that many who are newer may not ever seen. So hey all, do yourself a favor and skim though them and check out some of the amazing content you might not have come across. You will not be disapointed.

6 Likes

Woo hoo thanks @LemonadeJoe and thank you OG!!

3 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

I do what I can :sunglasses:

I like that SCT’s banned account got an award. Pretty much sums up that ban.

Wow. 118 day delay there Slickster! lol

1 Like

Dude weird. I had two notifications when I logged on and they were both about “OG Awards” and led me to this thread. Why is OG telling me about this 118 days later?!

1 Like

think LJ just “made” the badges, so they were finally given out

2 Likes

I see. Well just more opportunity to spread joy on OG.

1 Like

Hey @Slick1 , this was all over and pinned to the front page for some time when it came out. Joe just completed setting up the new badge to give to those who were received the awards.

2 Likes

Yeah it rang a bell I just thought it must be time for another and I’m too tired to have wondered why the yearly wrap up would be done on April 29th :rofl:

2 Likes

I have badges! “I am the law!” Insert Stallone’s voice.

2 Likes

Badges?

You’ve got enough badges to make a North Korean general envious…
:vulcan_salute: :laughing:

Cheers
G

2 Likes
3 Likes