2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

I think so . @Lady.Zandra63… Your pick should be the last spot. @Heliosphear . will verify tho

5 Likes

OverGrow Round 3 sticker chain.
1 @sfzombie13
2 @baymare11
3 @Lady.Zandra63 Please choose the next OG to win a sticker in this chain.
4 ?

@GMan anything that keeps you motivated is a awesome. :sunglasses:

Here’s your trip to the OG zoo.

6 Likes

Yuppers @Lady.Zandra63! I have to stop by to see how things are going in your grow hope you are all enjoying the holidays

5 Likes

Hey bro! My sticker got here today! Thanks. Like I said I have the perfect place in mind.

7 Likes

look, two years to get this calendar and it hasn’t happened because no paypal. well, took me a day to make a paypal for it, linked to my bank account, home address, cell phone. probably the reason nobody did it yet. if you want to use it, let me know. i’ll keep track of all of it for you, we can talk offline to iron out the details.

4 Likes

@MoBilly Allllright! Glad to hear, Thank you for letting me know.

@sfzombie13 That will be useful next year around February, one of the long term goals of the OverGrow project is to get sponsors on a monthly poster to provide support for OverGrow and possibly make it a self perpetuating.

5 Likes

Just got it, and I love it! Great work y’all

7 Likes

So far so good!
Now that I replaced the !#$!*!! meters- much better!
Happy Holidays hun!

4 Likes

I would like to nominate @Carty for the next round!!
:blush:

5 Likes

I got my sticker today. Thanx @Heliosphear :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 Thank you, your sticker ships tomorrow.
@Carty Congratulations winner, you have won 2 OverGrow small stickers please select the last winner for this sticker chain, you can choose anyone on OverGrow.
@Natea Thank you for letting us know, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. Loving the lights. :slightly_smiling_face:
@ColeLennon Thank you for letting us know that the secret surprise included for anyone that was receiving 1 slap sticker is actually getting two. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to all OG’s.

7 Likes

How very cool… I’m honored. I’d like to nominate my good bro @DiggySoze

3 Likes

Round 3 OverGrow sticker chain complete.
1 @sfzombie13
2 @baymare11
3 @Lady.Zandra63
4 @Carty
5 @DiggySoze
Congratulations Winners, your stickers ship Tuesday Dec 13 2022. Trying to get stickers to OG’s before Christmas.

For @oleskool830

You live forever here in our memories.

17 Likes

My Dad worked at Kennedy Space Center for over 15yrs… his specialty was
Communications Engineer. Flew him down to Houston to do emergency repairs on a Space Shuttle… how cool…

My baby sister is a breast cancer survivor and still going strong… the state of KY even paid for her to go bigger… she’s so proud, never really had boobies she says…

Fuck CANCER, UP and to the left.

15 Likes

Cannabis - a memorable shot from the greenhouse

Art- exhaling a morning toke into the frosty air … love this pic… it is often my screensaver pic.

and lifestyle… I thought long and hard about posting this but outside my garden, here I am in my element.
DSC05171

oh and I almost forgot

OverGrow The World and a great big Fuck You Cancer !!

22 Likes

16 Likes

Sticker received! Thank you @Heliosphear ! o7

3 Likes

Wife’s 10 year cancer free anniversary cake.

FucCancer!

38 Likes

Congratulations to mrs Floyd woo hoo :pray::trophy::partying_face::rose:

4 Likes

That’s amazing congrats. Enjoy that cake!

4 Likes