2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Unfortunately the USPS thinks it is. They added a “holiday surcharge” starting October first and the first week in October was when I had things ready to start mailing.

11 Likes

Got mine yesterday!!! Thank you @G-paS for your hard work and the extras that came with it. Its like Christmas in October!!! I can’t wait to run some of these goodies!!

16 Likes

Thank you for letting me know they arrived.

I have been called a witch before. Oh wait, I this it just sounded like that :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Sounds like the Tuesday bunch
That’s the most in house fire I have seen :grinning:
Totally awesome seeing this thing roll on throughh !
Does suck about the holiday surcharge though…

3 Likes

Your welcome!

I will down load another batch sometime next week. I have appointments almost every day. But they will go out the following week for sure.

9 Likes

Are you saying it’s not too late for me… or it is?

2 Likes

Absolutely, go pay, I want to get this all into your hands as fast as I can…

These orders have no user name. Please check your numbers people. If you didn’t include an e-mail, I need you to pm the name you used to sign-up. If you do have a receipt just put the order number in the subject line.

I also have a user name of yg and when I @yg there aren’t any results. -found.

:rofl: :seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks for letting me know @G-paS and I’ll be camping by the mailbox until it arrives LoL but seriously it’s not enough to just say thank you for doing this but it’s all I got so thanks you’re so appreciated for everything you contribute to the OG Community!

8 Likes

Your sweet and your welcome. It sure was a learning experience. The Spring box should be much easier after dealing with this one. I learned alot.

18 Likes

Package landed @G-paS many thanks ma’am!

5 Likes

This is great to hear!

5 Likes

I think this might be @yardgrazer

6 Likes

I just paid…lmk if i did something wrong. But i think i did it right…

thank you so much @G-paS

hows that shoulder btw?

4 Likes

Awesome dude! I can only imagine how busy you’ve been lately and I feel really dumb for missing that. I am just curious if it’s ok to use that link on post #132 the DYI Green Life link, to go ahead and pay the shipping for the 2 strains I am supposed to receive? I just didn’t want to go ahead with it before knowing it’s still ok to do so. If it’s still good I will do that first thing tomorrow morning, actually it’s after midnight so technically today, in a few hours lol. sorry again, I’m feeling really dumb right now… I just hope I’m not too late

7 Likes

I’ve spent most of yesterday and all of this morning looking for who made those Acapulco Gold Purple/Gold Mix beans. I’d love to go read through their grow journal for the seed run, if possible.

8 Likes

@Emeraldgreen was correct, that was me. Apologies for gumming up the works.

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS you are a :princess: Queen!

4 Likes

That’s just @G-paS being super cool. :partying_face:

5 Likes

A few treats fell into my mailbox yesterday. :v:

19 Likes

The eagle has landed! But I think there was a mix up with the storks - somebody may be missing their acapulco gold, and I got an AK48 when I was meant an AKBB :joy: I for one am completelty ok with this happy little accident but if the intended recipient is really missing their seeds, I’d be happy to get them back to their rightful owner :call_me_hand:

14 Likes