I can’t wait to get mine lol. The Acapulco Gold is one I always wanted to grow

4 Likes

here you go mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

now you wouldn’t happen to know where the ak48 grow log is do you? lol

1 Like

Are you sure that is where the Acapulco Gold came from @ChongoBongo? I got some AG from @lambchopedd (the log you linked) but it was packaged really nicely, just like his Mexican Death Sativa before that…

That said I have not dipped back into that thread, so if he ,or someone else, ran them again as a co-op, or if LambChopped gave a bunch of extras to @G-paS to co-op I will shut my big mouth. :wink:

Just want to help you find the source…and I am not 100% the linked source is correct.

:robot:

6 Likes

you might be right dirtron, looking at it again it looks like there were people posting pictures of their own grow logs around august, which I must have mistaken for being the actual repro :+1:

6 Likes

@G-paS I just placed my order 21851, I just wanted to say sorry again for such a long time getting it done, i had the funds saturday but was only now able to get to the bank… Things have been tough this month but I am about to harvest some outdoors the next few days with a bunch of Copa genetics Reese’s cut (Pbb x Oreoz) x Gsd f6) f2’s so thats something to smile about. I do want to give back to the overgrow community at some point not just the Copa thread peeps, If thats something you could help me set up I’d be more than grateful and happy to give a bunch away

8 Likes

Thank you @G-paS , all the growers, and the seed sources for making this happen. It’s my first time to participate in something like this seed co-op, and I feel fortunate to have found this community.

16 Likes

ak bbm x vbb sounds incredible! I can’t wait to get a pack of the goji f2’s! Cheers dude happy hunting!

5 Likes

Please @me when you do @CamTheCannaman

I have not found my way into the Copa thread, yet, but I am a bean popping fiend.

:robot:

6 Likes

Same here @Dirtron and I have been looking at their gear for awhile but it’s an amazing job and offering as well @CamTheCannaman The Doc… can’t wait for mine to arrive

5 Likes

@G-paS and all the preservationists -THANK YOU!

Order received and I got some bonus beans I’m super excited about!

The generosity, sense of community, and willingness to share is something I appreciate about overgrow.

I will be sure I have something of interest to contribute for next years box and I hope some of these good vibes we have in overgrow can carry on to other parts of our daily lives and be shared much like we are sharing seeds!

8 Likes

You guys should check out the Copa Genetics thread! Lots of great info in there; the guy has been breeding since the 80’s and has some of the most resilient genetics I have ever run outdoors, as well as some of the best indoor I’ve grown as well, his crazy bitch being my favorite so far. We got 2 weeks of rain nasty weather and I didn’t get any PM on my outdoors which, if you live in New England, his genetics are built to thrive in! Lot’s of great people over there in that thread and if you scroll up he is looking for testers it’s post #982 the list of cultivars/ crosses he made this season is on post 994-995! Cheers growmies!

9 Likes

If anyone who gets the Spotted Lime F3’s pops them feel free to @ me so I can see how my first attempt at seed making went and how the progeny look :grin:! I may pop 4 or 5 soon just to see if and how they differ from those in the seed run.

11 Likes

@G-paS I was one of the offenders without my
name.Sent you a pm. Thank You again for all your hardwork and time!!!

4 Likes

Still waiting but I plan on it. Pretty sure I have those coming.

3 Likes

Man I can’t wait until I get mine and I just wish I could tell if it was mailed the anticipation is making me feel

LoL good old Tyrone

9 Likes

Thought I’d post this over on this thread as well, if there are questions.

There isn’t a journal for the AK48’s, the original seed stock came from Nirvana about ten years ago. They were open pollinated outdoors in 2021.

Nirvana doesn’t sell them as regulars anymore.

13 Likes

Just for “General Use Info”, I personally distribute seeds via “Quarterly Giveaways” and/or “OG Fundraisings”. For those members who can’t or don’t want to go through the trouble of mailing/sending seeds, I sling 'em far ‘n wide on my Dime. I gift/trade, you name it. . I NEVER sell ANY seeds. Just throwin’ it out there. The offer is ALWAYS in effect. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: This is NOT part of any OG-structured undertaking!!

27 Likes

The postal service in my area is terrible. Mine is likely sitting on a truck in their distribution center lot and will be for a couple more days…

1 Like