2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

@Big_Yeloe this is what I’m talking about. At the beginning of the thread you can see all the seed runs that people have done

3 Likes

Appreciate you

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS. I went to the mail box today looking for a check and got something better, included some extras, what a pleasant surprise. Thanks again. Maybe a check tomorrow…

5 Likes

Thank you @G-paS. I went to the mail box today and got something nice, including some extras, what a pleasant surprise. Thanks again. :hugs:

This song seems to be on repeat…LOL
My package arrived safe. :partying_face:
Nice work and thank you, to all involved. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@MrMayhem1134

I think I am signed up for yours. I originally got my spotted lime auto from @JBow918 i think in my first month here at OG. I really really like them. I got them as F2 and am now on F6. Next time I run them I will try to do a side by side with your F3’s.

:peace_symbol:
:robot:

3 Likes

I have a brace until I get back to the surgeon. I wouldn’t have made it thru the mailing without it.

Absolutely go check out folks. I need these out of the house to make room for the spring seeds coming as they finish. The link is in the first post too.

It just held your seeds up a week :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

For everybody sitting on you mail, hounding you mail carries and biting you nails.

I sent out the Group “A” that had all the info I needed to mail out went out last week.
The Group “B’” and the ones I was waiting on users names went out to day.

I will check back in next week to get those that sign up between now and then.

:arrow_forward: Please wait a week before asking me questions about them.
:arrow_forward: If you sent pm’s the last few weeks and I didn’t get back, I had several hundred pms. I only concentrated on packing seeds and couldn’t get to them or I can’t find ones I need to get back too.

:heavy_check_mark:If somebody is #21845, I either didn’t hear from you or you got lost. Put you number in the subject line so I can see it.

20 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday. Great work getting all this sorted. :elephant:

5 Likes

I sent you a PM, and just deleted after seeing this. Thank you! :pray:

5 Likes

Forgive me for digging up a 2 day old point of discussion, but you may be right in that this is not the grow log for the AG P/G Mix that went out with the fall box. I made it about halfway through the linked log and saw what you mentioned, a bunch of beautifully packaged seeds going out to anyone that asked. And boy oh boy did they ask. I haven’t went back to finish up reading the whole log, so I’m not sure if the grower decided on a second run with other genetics. But, just going on what I saw on that thread, that isn’t the person who made these.

That being said, even if someone comes forward and tells us where they came from, I’m still gonna go finish reading through that thread Chongo linked. It’s such a good read. Everyone there is super supportive, and the updates always seem to roll in at just the right time. For me to sit and read through 300+ posts on a single grow diary thread, it REALLY had my attention. So, even if Lambchopped isn’t the breeder of these AG beans, it’s still worth taking a look through their journey with it, if not for the knowledge, for the entertainment of seeing people throw love at such a classic strain.

6 Likes

I’m sorry I’ve been super busy with work and didn’t pay for my box until a few days ago. I’m in group a. I hope you’re taking care of yourself

7 Likes

@Swe-can the package is in safe hand now!

Thanks for the help with the STS kit :heart::heart::heart::heart::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
I hope that I didn’t get someone else’s package, was missing some I was signed to but it was way more extra I wasn’t signed to. I’m happy either way, lots of love sent your way!

I also want to thank you @G-paS for your fantastic work​:heart::pray:t2::heart::pray:t2::heart::pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

20 Likes

Holy shit I see that you’ve got the SB instead of the PCK :flushed::pensive:!! But I’ve sent you my pack of Purple Urkle :v: hopefully that’s okey !

And fast delivery I see also

11 Likes

If someone in EU didn’t get the SB I can split my pack, no problem! :eyes:

Thank you so much for your help, priceless and thank you for the urkles. They are def going to be used in my current projects :pray:t2:

Yeah, really fast delivery for sure!

Pz✌🏻

7 Likes

Don’t worry about the SB I’ll get it right if someone is missing out, and the credit for those DLA4 f2 goes to @GCC.Bud also :100::raised_hands::raised_hands:!!

13 Likes

Package has landed safely! A big thanks to all those involved in making the seeds to get them to us and to those who shipped them out to us seed junkies lol.

15 Likes

Ok, I just didn’t want someone to be left out because of me :pray:t2:

@GCC.Bud thank you for the Dla4, they are going to good use🥰

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Can anybody find the right thread so I can fix it please. I am glad you brought it back up.

6 Likes

The Acapulco/AK 48 and AKBB were all non signups. I did a couple contest for the two AKs and yes I most likely mixed up those two when I got rolling and started to get tiered. I may not have caught them all. I know both were highly sought after. I would think the trading thread will start humming.

:arrow_forward: Spoiler alert; There will be mistakes. There were hundreds of people on my list to send to :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

I would say so! You are signed up for everthing :laughing:

9 Likes