2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

You just pick your seeds and pay for shipping? I have never done this before.,

1 Like

Shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

3 Likes

I think I have gotten all the sent names out of this. If I make a mistake I rather leave a person on then offl

@jamescoldflame
@JBow918
@JC72
@Jdem075
@J-Icky
@Johnny_Utah
@Joker
@Jpiper
@justdrew US
@JustSumTomatoes
@Kabuddha
@Kbonsai
@khaoohs
@kndreyn
@Kushdaddy
@lambchopedd
@Large-Gastropod
@liebigbarrel_US
@Lithbaine
@MaryJane13
@Mdjammer :us:
@MimirKush
@MisticHaze
@monkeyman
@Motaco
@motaman
@MTL
@MWgrower
@MyrtleGrounds
@Nex420 :us:
@Nextlevel209
@OGSince03
@oldfreak
@OldGator
@Orison
@OtisCampbell :us:
@PadawanWarrior :us:
@PCC5rivers
@Phil_Bombs
@PineScented
@Purple-N-Hairy
@Randar
@RandomCalyxDB0
@reefer
@Riahgorf_1
@Rmevet
@Rugged_Man
@Seamonkey84
@SF0
@SiliconTrichomes
@SkunkHunt101
@FiveGar
@Soonami :us:
@ssavagesmoker1467 :us:
@Stickyjones
@STONER775
@TheNorthAbides
@TugthePup :us:
@UncleLemur
@Upstate
@vaportrail
@Varuna
@VPDisKey
@wadar :us:
@wahatchi
@watawoosta
@Who
@zephyr

27 Likes

Thank you, I will do!

1 Like

I’m lost. Not sure what to do. I signed up in the email.

You don’t pick seeds. You go to the first post in this thread and read it.
"22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up
Find your name in group “A” $6 or group “B” $11 shipping
See the number behind you name and multiply it by $2.
Click on the link in the post.
Choose the right option for shipping. Add that to the cart and then make a donation of the result for you strain number by $2.

7 Likes

Thats where I made my mistake in paying…once again sorry about that @G-paS

1 Like

I must be missing something. Don’t see my name with a number or letter. All boxes are closed. I’m really confused. Long day. I never pay attention to this stuff. I’ll pass. If I own money just dm me and I’ll pay up.

2 Likes

You’d sign-up for the co-op efforts as they occur. There will be a delay until the seeds are ready and then they get added to the seasonal box (this). If you’re on G-paS’s list, you’ve signed-up for something. It may have been awhile ago.

If you didn’t sign-up on at least one co-op, you had missed this opportunity. You’ll need to try to get in on the next box for spring.

7 Likes

Hey @hemp lemme see if I can help.
There is a thread called 2022 Fall Coop Box sign up, and in that original post it indicates that you have signed up for 1 strain (I don’t know which one, but maybe someone can help with that).
If you visit Overgrow.com Seed Run Shipping (MEMBERS ONLY) – DIY Green Life
You can just follow the directions, select group “a” and then in the next page there will be a box that allows you to add an additional donation. Add $2 and your total will be 8 dollars.
Make sure to provide a good shipping address, and also PUT YOUR USERNAME on the order.
Once you submit it, you’ll get your seeds in a little while.
You don’t even need to know what you ordered, because @G-paS has a record of it, and your envelope is already ready to go.
Hope you like surprises!

7 Likes

I am checking for you @Hemp, hold tight bud.

7 Likes

@hemp I found it! You’re signed up for Sour Diesel from @Jinglepot
I’d say those seeds are worth the trouble!

12 Likes

LOL, we are all looking up the same stuff at the same time. Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures. I responded to your PM @Hemp :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh lol… sorry to jump in there Doug, I missed your reply.
I guess too much support beats none at all!
Love this community.

10 Likes

Not at all bud, I appreciate you helping him out. Was really cool of you man. It’s awesome to see everyone helping each other.

10 Likes

@G-paS I was still waiting for verification that you saw the payment I claimed to have made on 5/18/22. I put in the notes of my order the same strains that I’ve signed up for, hoping I put my username in as well. If you don’t see it, then I’ll pay again but I’m waiting for a new card in the mail still.

2 Likes

Thanks I got it. These damn phones. If you don’t turn side wayside sometimes the don’t show anything. Was trying to read up screen jumps. Thanks guys. @HeadyBearAdventures and @DougDawson thanks :sunglasses:. @G-paS it does come discreet? I did list B

4 Likes

I just got the text message on payment. Sorry again. I look forward to it. I hope to have a grow next year. If not soon.

6 Likes

Ok lol I can see I’m in group ‘A’ with ‘4’ as number of strains. Who do I send money to and how much?

6 Likes

Seeing everyone’s show up and Me walking away from the mailbox today image the anticipation is real :grin:

24 Likes