2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Here we go…

4 Likes

Oh my box came in last week, same day everyone else was on here claiming. Thank you very much!

5 Likes

Hey @G-paS I saw my name in the tag, but I have definitely already received my beans. Let me know if there’s anything else you need from me.

6 Likes

Ditto. Thanks again @G-paS

If there was a step I missed like clicking a box somewhere after I received my package, I definitely didn’t do that.

4 Likes

Mine made it last week. Thanks to everyone involved! You’re all awesome.

2 Likes

Paid and received mine week before last. Thank you for everything!
I would gladly pay for another!

2 Likes

I use USPS Informed delivery. Apparently, my package spent a couple of days in Detroit, a couple of days in Chicago, and just spent a three day weekend in Kansas City. I don’t know whether to :rofl: or :sob:. It really gives snail mail a whole new meaning.

7 Likes

@G-paS I paid and received my box. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Mine made it today thanks much everyone involved in handling this huge box this time… Already broke everything down to share with my growmies here

3 Likes

I’m sorry @G-paS what do I need to do? Help me out @BigMike55 what do I need to do? 2$ a strain plus shipping? Mike what are you getting at? Lol

1 Like

Man, what a great day at the mailbox. I knew it was coming, so I donned my fireproof suit and went to look. Heat waves were coming off my mailbox. I got a thank you card with Crippy seeds from @darkillusion , one card from @JohnnyPotseed , and my massive fall box. A heartfelt thank you to all those involved. Specially @G-paS holy shit did you see that list of members??? He’ll that list that’s still remaining is massive by itself. A hug and a “Yankee Dime” for Ms. G!!!

14 Likes

Hi all question

stuck in plain sight is this an auto or reg

5 Likes

auto is she

2 Likes

They are Auto Regs.

4 Likes

Some interesting genetics in this last run. So many choices!

2 Likes

I did the same. Signed up for 1 box and got a bunch of extras, so I shared them with a couple of great people here in MA

4 Likes

Great I have plans for these

I see an auto seed run in the future

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved with this. Plan to share with a couple neighbors .

15 Likes

Tuna Kush sounds great.,

3 Likes

That’s one I wish I had gotten in time. If anyone wants to trade some of those Tuna Kush I’m definitely interested.

4 Likes