2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

I was lost. But it happens to much sometimes.

1 Like

I have gotten great seeds from him. @Jinglepot is the man. Thanks always my friends.

3 Likes

just paid my dues! thanks @G-paS and everybody involved!! keep overgrowing the world :green_heart:

4 Likes

You’re 100%. That is why I ask for reminders if we had issues. I had tons of pm’s to follow up on when I was able to start access.

Yours are labeled and in the out going box.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Totally agree with this. I could never do this from the phone either. I have to get on the laptop to see. I am glad we have people here to help.

Jump in any time. I posted the info ahead of Doug too.

4 Likes

Group “A” is $6 shipping. 4 strains X $2
6+ 8=$14

"22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up
Find your name in group “A” $6 or group “B” $11 shipping
See the number behind you name and multiply it by $2.
Click on the link in the post.
Choose the right option for shipping. Add that to the cart and then make a donation of the result for you strain number by $2.

6 Likes

Sorry J I had to go to the :toilet: and lost my place so some people were on the list. I think I got them off now.

1 Like

I know the feeling @DesertHeartGardens. Glad to know I’m in good company :sunglasses:

5 Likes

There is something wrong with yours @DesertHeartGardens it got lost in Detroit were packages got to die.
@BeagleZ yours have been sitting in your state facility since the 14th.
:astonished:

7 Likes

Oh no that’s not good news :sob: do they ever get found or should I not get my hopes up :pensive: @G-paS

2 Likes

Lol @BeagleZ. Youngkin is growing his four with your beans.

2 Likes

Hope they decide to deliver it at some point, thanks for looking it up for me @G-paS !

3 Likes

i recieved mine yetserday, thanky @Swe-can and @G-paS !

:partying_face:

4 Likes

I recieved mine yesterday.
Thank you @G-paS

1 Like

I meant to say something sooner, my fault. Thank you!

1 Like

Take your time…your ONLY priority is to recover, gather your strength, and get better!! I, for one, hope you’re “feeling yourself” soon. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

My box landed yesterday! Hooray!
Thank you G-paS for your hard work and time spent! Thank you to all the growers for your hard work as well!

3 Likes

got mine a few days ago, minus the ‘OGer’ but nothing to complain about. thanks to all involved. :+1:

3 Likes

No thank you. Thank you for looking out for Hemp!

4 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that. Did you ever get that barn cleaned out.

4 Likes