2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Hope they decide to deliver it at some point, thanks for looking it up for me @G-paS !

3 Likes

i recieved mine yetserday, thanky @Swe-can and @G-paS !

:partying_face:

4 Likes

I recieved mine yesterday.
Thank you @G-paS

1 Like

I meant to say something sooner, my fault. Thank you!

1 Like

Take your timeā€¦your ONLY priority is to recover, gather your strength, and get better!! I, for one, hope youā€™re ā€œfeeling yourselfā€ soon. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

My box landed yesterday! Hooray!
Thank you G-paS for your hard work and time spent! Thank you to all the growers for your hard work as well!

3 Likes

got mine a few days ago, minus the ā€˜OGerā€™ but nothing to complain about. thanks to all involved. :+1:

3 Likes

No thank you. Thank you for looking out for Hemp!

4 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that. Did you ever get that barn cleaned out.

4 Likes

And make sure to add your OG Username or no one knows where the money came from.

3 Likes

@G-paS my box landed this morning! Only had enough time to grab it in the way to work so no pics yet, but just wanted to express my gratitude to you for your hard work and dedication on this, and to all the breeders who donated thier time and space to make these genetics available to the rest of us. I wish I could hug each and every one of you. Brimming with love over here. :heart::heart::v:t2::heart::heart:

16 Likes

"WHOAā€¦NO ā€œHUGGINā€™ ALLOWEDā€ on the OG!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Changed my mind, hereā€™s a :basket:ful of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:'s!!

10 Likes

Sorry brothers, but just off my 2nd hip replacement in 2mos, hard to think straightā€¦
If anyone can help me get th his Iā€™d appreciate it but is not crucialā€¦ after $1000 in copays Iā€™m strappedā€¦

Have fun, Iā€™ll be back soon

11 Likes

How much you owe??? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

@G-paS how do I take of this for @Carty ?

He sent me the seeds that are growing my tent right now!..

23 Likes

GOOD ON YOU!!! I has asked, but got no reply. As ā€œOGā€ as it gets, Bro!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me! I wouldnā€™t of remembered if you didnā€™t @g-pas

Paid last night! Thanks again :pray:

4 Likes

Beat me to itā€¦Can I split it with you?

7 Likes

I got this one, maybe you can catch the next OGr in need.

But thanks, both from me and Carty

12 Likes

Heā€™s a pretty damn good OGerā€¦thanks for taking care of him.

9 Likes