2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

My package arrived today, thanks for the work you did to get here out!

3 Likes

I almost forgot to do this. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

@G-pas I will sign up and pay tomorrow if thats okay with you

2 Likes

I just looked down thru my mailing and there are a few at local center at the destination state.

I have three stuck in Detroit which is on of mine ant the bad one.

I did see one showing in Detroit showing up at the destination state. I am hopping they just didn’t scan. They are bad there for that and losing packages.

Everything that went thru the other center have been delivered. Also the lost ones are the ones I had to pay and extra holiday fee that started 10/01/22

Next year it looks like the cut off will be September 1st to receive to mail by September 30th.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Not sure how much I owe but when I find out Il send it to you @G-paS thanks for the efforts to help the board. Anything Im working on in the future you see you want you got dibs thanks again

3 Likes

You go to the first post in this thread and read it.
"22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up
Find your name in group “A” $6 or group “B” $11 shipping
See the number behind you name and multiply it by $2.
Click on the link in the post.
Choose the right option for shipping. Add that to the cart and then make a donation of the result for you strain number by $2. Add that also

You have to add your User name on the order or I don’t know what envelope is yours.

10 Likes

Finger crossed mine shows up will be devastated if my first box ends up in mail abyss :pensive:

4 Likes

Whoops! Don’t know how I let this one slip by, @G-paS
I just did the sign-up/check-out at Sebrings site!
Thanks again!! :green_heart:

2 Likes

My fall box arrived! Thanks to everyone involved in this miracle…. I can’t believe this happens twice a year! It’s gotta be one of the coolest things ever!

3 Likes

if you have a tracking number and know it is in Detroit…I once I had one found and forwarded by calling in to report/complain about it. Took a few days but it did show up. Not a promise on that though…probably just lucky

2 Likes

I have had mixed result. One, never found, one was finally delivered really late but I got messages for a year saying they couldn’t find it. A few they found. One was in a container out side dropped and never checked in.

7 Likes

@G-paS seeds arrived today! Yee Haw! :cowboy_hat_face:
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Everyone!!!

9 Likes

Appreciate you trying to help out @Herbie dont got that information but I guess if it’s not meant to be it’s not meant to be don’t want to put any extra work on @G-paS shes already done so much for the community not all hope is lost hopefully it turns around and gets heading back my direction :crossed_fingers::pensive: and thank you @G-paS for everything you do :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Done and done, thank you for the effort!!! To all involved!!!

2 Likes

If I don’t see movement tomorrow I have three people to ask about. I was going to today then one of the people popped up as hitting the state.

I am hopping is was just incompetent/lazy worker didn’t scan.

I get reports from the label people. New Label not scanned/transit/out for delivery/delivered. When I check a batch and see less then 100% completed, I check individual orders.

I have sent five batches. One 100% two 98%

11 Likes

You better sweet bee! :rofl:

6 Likes

I think mine was lost in Detroit but maybe is on the way? I can wait and appreciate being a part of this

4 Likes

Sorry you are one of the three :disappointed:

2 Likes

Super Thank You to “Mr Wizard” for his most cool & generous offer to help me out. never expected it really.
OG really is a big family… besides, who doesn’t like getting presents like this…

Mail Call… wheeeeeeeeee

I

8 Likes

I see my name under not claimed, I may need assistance figuring out what I need to do.

2 Likes