2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

I got mine today as well. Thanks @G-paS and everyone involved, you all are the greatest.

5 Likes

Arrived, thank you to all involved in making this happen.

12 Likes

Thank you @G-paS ! Received mine as well!
You ROCK lady!
Talk soon! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Ssdd f3 :eyes: that’s a awesome freebie!

7 Likes

The eagle landed. Big thanks to all involved.

2 Likes

Hey OG! You have plenty of time but please read the following details to ensure that you’ve locked-in your fall box selection with the distribution team. READ this carefully:

• Co-op sign-ups for the Fall '22 box has closed. You must have previously signed-up with at least one co-op effort related to this seasonal box. If you can’t remember, please refer to the list here,

• Shipping and handling payments for your selection are required to cover the postage and packaging supplies. Payments open 9/16 and close on 10/31. Remember that you’ll need to add a note with your OG username into the comment field when paying. Otherwise, we won’t know where the payment came from.

• Shipping coordination is planned between 10/01 and 10/31. If you have not previously provided your safe address to your regional distributor, please do so during the shipping coordination window. The regional distributors are xxx. If your address has not changed and you’ve received a box selection in the past, you are all set.

• Please note that all shipments are at-risk. Meaning that there are a limited number seeds available and unfortunately things do happen on occasion with the postal services damaging, loosing, or eating packages. It’s sad but it does happen. If that occurs, keep the faith. There will be more opportunities in the future.

Don’t forfeit your selection! Don’t let that happen to you! Don’t miss out! Refer to the dates and details as required above. This is due to the limited supply and to ensure handling time/costs are kept minimal. Let’s go! Rock on!

:green_heart: :seedling:

25 Likes

Pardon me, Madam, for ruining the Thread, but just wanted YOU to know, all I need are your “personals”. The promised “@SamwellBB Specialty Package” will be sent your way…a promise is a promise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Wow sounds like firecracker seeds are heading your way.

3 Likes

Arrived Over the weekend !!! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and all the others involved. Made my day.
One Love

13 Likes

I didn’t get a confirmation email from sebring’s website this time. But I included my username, and the payment went through.

So it seems that I am good to go.

3 Likes

Hey everyone. I no longer have a safe address and therefore don’t have a way to receive what I signed up for. However, I’m still going to pay my way, but if you’re interested in what I signed up for and are comfortable with me listing your address, shoot me a DM. I can’t recall everything I signed up for so you’ll have to do that legwork. Small price to pay for free stuff :grin:

8 Likes

Maybe they could hold onto it till you find a address to ship to?
It’s a shame you miss out getting your seeds.

5 Likes

These showed up today!!! Big thank you to everyone involved and @G-paS got sending these out.

14 Likes

@anon20530495 if you want to pay and have them shipped to me (are you :us:?), I’ll be happy to hold them until you have a safe addy.
I got basically everything, so I can hold them in escrow indefinitely.

15 Likes

Man that’s super nice of you. I am in the states. If you’re willing to do that, I’d be so grateful. I can send you some seeds of something cool for your troubles also.

14 Likes

That SAME offer applies here also. More than willing to help out one of the “Good OG’ers”. Holla if you EVER need a “Drop Site”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Message sent.

5 Likes

Got my box. Thanks to all whom put effort towards this! Thank you @G-paS for kicking me into gear to get ahold of it!!!

9 Likes

Got mine thanks G-paS and everyone that made it happen
Can’t wait to start the Columbian gold

5 Likes