2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

That you. :heart:

1 Like

Wait how do I pay for it? This is my first box lol

3 Likes

What Was it that you were most interested in? I can share what I got. I don’t mind. If you are interested in something particular and I got it, it’s yours. Just let me know.

5 Likes
5 Likes

@GrowTheAtlas
So you are signed up for 5 strains. So you will go to the DIY green life site, pay $16 ($6 shipping + 5x$2). And make sure you use your safe address for the shipping address at the DIYGreenlufe site, and include your OG username in the notes section.

:v:
:robot:

5 Likes

Got it, thanks dudes. Everything is good and paid for, now in the mean time, I can try to remember which ones I signed up for lol

4 Likes

Write your screen name category:37 into the search bar… this should help you remember.

3 Likes

Not trying to be a jerk, seriously not so please don’t take it that way, but they should pay $16 not $11

3 Likes

Just wanted to make sure that @BigMike55 is absolutely the definition of what the OG Community is about and has reached out and is sharing some magic from his box and it is a HUGE uplift and a good way to start the day, Happy Growing The Doc…Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed.

13 Likes

Thx, good catch, dunno how I messed that up, but since I showed my work do I still get an A?

4 Likes

You get an A+, the A for showing the work and the plus for helping out another member!!!

4 Likes

Got my fall box with some extras to boot! Thanks @G-paS and all the amazing growers involved to make this happen!!!

Anyone know what’s up with the Night Terror OG thread? Link at the top doesn’t work.

5 Likes

@schmarmpit It may be due to it being in the Private Lounge part of the site.

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Damn, I guess being on here every damn day isn’t enough to let me into the cool club. :-1:

7 Likes

Arrived in the Isthmus last week…great service thanks @G-paS and all donors.

Nice fresh seeds those sour Diesel

Regards

Edit 22/10/22

P J

26 Likes

I didn’t get in on Night Terror either. Probly the private lounge thing. I got knocked down to member a year ago. The powers that be have decided I am not worthy of being a regular again. No worries. I will be by myself.

9 Likes

Tysm @G-paS for the quick ship and running this so smoothly. I like many stoners here forgot what i had signed up for and you helped so much by making a list for us. :pray:
Thanks again to all the seed makers involved. Ill update any gems found to the appropriate threads. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Wonder if the blueberry muffin made it into the :canada: boxes ? I don’t remember seeing that one offered!

3 Likes

My Fall box arrived this morning! Thank you all for your hard work and time, and a special thank you to @G-paS for everything you do! I love this place! :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Peace All. Just got mine today. Thanks all involved. Question about the LSD. did it come in a separate bag with small vials. Sorry but labeling isn’t large enuff for me to see. Peace. Stay safe All. :call_me_hand:t5::v:t5:

5 Likes