2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Got mine thanks G-paS and everyone that made it happen
Can’t wait to start the Columbian gold

5 Likes

Got my box today, thanks @G-paS and everyone else involved!!

6 Likes

got my box today thank you to @G-paS and everyone else who made the seeds. This package uplifted my spirit so much, I’m overjoyed .

8 Likes

You have to include an e-mail addy to get a e-mail receipt. Your good and ready to mail next trip to town…
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@G-paS sorry for delay.

Make sure you actually add to donation to the checkout (lol) or you have to purchase two times.
Thanks for everything

I’ve been working too much lately. But I’ll be a not so broke Hoe soon. :facepunch:

7 Likes

Just a reminder;

Hey OG! You have plenty of time but please read the following details to ensure that you’ve locked-in your fall box selection with the distribution team. READ this carefully:

• Co-op sign-ups for the Fall '22 box has closed. You must have previously signed-up with at least one co-op effort related to this seasonal box. If you can’t remember, please refer to the list here,

• Shipping and handling payments for your selection are required to cover the postage and packaging supplies. Payments open 9/16 and CLOSES ON 10/31. Remember that you’ll need to add a note with your OG username into the comment field when paying. Otherwise, we won’t know where the payment came from.

• Shipping coordination is planned between 10/01 and 10/31. If you have not previously provided your safe address to your regional distributor, please do so during the shipping coordination window. The regional distributors are xxx. If your address has not changed and you’ve received a box selection in the past, you are all set.

• Please note that all shipments are at-risk. Meaning that there are a limited number seeds available and unfortunately things do happen on occasion with the postal services damaging, loosing, or eating packages. It’s sad but it does happen. If that occurs, keep the faith. There will be more opportunities in the future.

Don’t forfeit your selection! Don’t let that happen to you! Don’t miss out! Refer to the dates and details as required above. This is due to the limited supply and to ensure handling time/costs are kept minimal. Let’s go! Rock on!

23 Likes

Wow! Thanks to all the OGs that helped to make this happen! This is amazing. Ive been hearing about many these on hear and through podcasts, and now ill get to fully experience them. Cant wait to share the grows on here:)

14 Likes

Package said, “out for delivery” … happy dance, mail usually runs just after 2pm

2:38 it says, “delivered” … woohooo. so wifey walks the dog down to the community mailboxes. Checks out mail. nothing. but, our box is small and what they usually do is put it into one of the larger boxes and give you the key to it in your mailbox. Box H has the key missing. AH WTF man. did this dumbshit put our H Key into someone else’s box or just forget it completely and has it. So I call post office at 4:15. He says, I’ll call the carrier and see what is up, call you back… yeah, right. never called me back and and 5:01 the recording was on… MTFKR… I want my box… LMAO…

Guess who will be sitting in his car tomorrow down at the mailboxes awaiting the carrier to remedy this… lame , very lame. My wife was a carrier for over 7yrs before hurting her back, and her boss would of make this right…

Hoping for goodies tomorrow, well, today now…

17 Likes

The Hot Tuna has to be on fire. The name sounds stanky and sticky. :joy:

3 Likes

Package received. Thank you all.

11 Likes

Would you please stop your sniffling, whiney little thang. hahahaha. Hey, I can pick on him, he’s my brother from anutha mutha. no worries, we’ll get ya hooked.

I’m a happy camper. turned out a sub screwed up on my delivery yesterday, today it was all corrected and delivered safely… Thank you so much and especially for so many offering to help me with my freight. lot of cool people here.

Now, all though marked as photo periods… I do believe these 2 are autos eh ?
by my new favorite small time auto breeder, Repins12.

6 Likes

Correct per the breeder! they were all packed label and being signed up for before I was told :blush:

3 Likes

Soooooo, are they AUTO or PHOTO??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The breeder said Auto and we Noted it on the sign-up sheet this is per @repins12

5 Likes

Those are auto regulars :v:t3:

9 Likes

Good…I’ll put some of those in the “Winter Giveaway Thingy” for some of the members who didn’t get to sign up for the Fall Box. Some like to grow a few Autos during the Indoor Winter Season. SUPER THANKS for the clarification, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

If you remind me when I get home, this evening I can send you the info on the strains. I just don’t have access to that info at work :v:t3:

7 Likes

Well I’m extremely grateful 15 days ago my tracking number went dark no movement or activity for 15 days and then today this showed up

and the package was pretty beat up but everything is ok and I just can’t believe it was still intact thanks again for everything g-pas for your support and the one’s that made these magic beans Happy Growing The Doc

27 Likes

Yay! Great news @DrGonzo13

4 Likes

You have no idea how much I needed a good day yesterday I had to put my 16 year old miniature dachshund Chloe to sleep so it’s a little bit of positive vibes much needed

Chloe! My baby girl and I just hate it n wish dogs lived longer especially since they’re family to me so with heavy heart thanks OG Community and I get through it with all u and couldn’t find a better Community!..if you need to move to different topic I understand

40 Likes