2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Package said, “out for delivery” … happy dance, mail usually runs just after 2pm

2:38 it says, “delivered” … woohooo. so wifey walks the dog down to the community mailboxes. Checks out mail. nothing. but, our box is small and what they usually do is put it into one of the larger boxes and give you the key to it in your mailbox. Box H has the key missing. AH WTF man. did this dumbshit put our H Key into someone else’s box or just forget it completely and has it. So I call post office at 4:15. He says, I’ll call the carrier and see what is up, call you back… yeah, right. never called me back and and 5:01 the recording was on… MTFKR… I want my box… LMAO…

Guess who will be sitting in his car tomorrow down at the mailboxes awaiting the carrier to remedy this… lame , very lame. My wife was a carrier for over 7yrs before hurting her back, and her boss would of make this right…

Hoping for goodies tomorrow, well, today now…

17 Likes

The Hot Tuna has to be on fire. The name sounds stanky and sticky. :joy:

3 Likes

Package received. Thank you all.

11 Likes

Would you please stop your sniffling, whiney little thang. hahahaha. Hey, I can pick on him, he’s my brother from anutha mutha. no worries, we’ll get ya hooked.

I’m a happy camper. turned out a sub screwed up on my delivery yesterday, today it was all corrected and delivered safely… Thank you so much and especially for so many offering to help me with my freight. lot of cool people here.

Now, all though marked as photo periods… I do believe these 2 are autos eh ?
by my new favorite small time auto breeder, Repins12.

6 Likes

Correct per the breeder! they were all packed label and being signed up for before I was told :blush:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Soooooo, are they AUTO or PHOTO??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The breeder said Auto and we Noted it on the sign-up sheet this is per @repins12

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Those are auto regulars :v:t3:

9 Likes

Good…I’ll put some of those in the “Winter Giveaway Thingy” for some of the members who didn’t get to sign up for the Fall Box. Some like to grow a few Autos during the Indoor Winter Season. SUPER THANKS for the clarification, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

If you remind me when I get home, this evening I can send you the info on the strains. I just don’t have access to that info at work :v:t3:

7 Likes

Well I’m extremely grateful 15 days ago my tracking number went dark no movement or activity for 15 days and then today this showed up

and the package was pretty beat up but everything is ok and I just can’t believe it was still intact thanks again for everything g-pas for your support and the one’s that made these magic beans Happy Growing The Doc

27 Likes

Yay! Great news @DrGonzo13

4 Likes

You have no idea how much I needed a good day yesterday I had to put my 16 year old miniature dachshund Chloe to sleep so it’s a little bit of positive vibes much needed

Chloe! My baby girl and I just hate it n wish dogs lived longer especially since they’re family to me so with heavy heart thanks OG Community and I get through it with all u and couldn’t find a better Community!..if you need to move to different topic I understand

40 Likes

Condolences Doc, may you find a way to deal with the hurt everday, sry for your loss Sir #gonenotforgottenmansbestfriend(dog owner/lover too)

6 Likes

Sorry to hear Doc…as your attorney I advise you to smoke copious amounts of cannabis until you feel better.

9 Likes

LoL thanks for the laugh much appreciated :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Ohhhhh im so sorry, one of the hardest things we doggy lovers have to do. Condolences Doc. Ill burn one in her honor.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss under these circumstances :pray:t5:
Remember she is in open fields, back to her youthful glory. Send her up some smoke clouds.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Animals are special friends.

2 Likes

Awe man! Wish I could ease your pain. I know exactly how you feel. I had my lap dog Choochoo for 18 years. And a cat, my constant compadre for , wait for it, 23 1/2 years. Hang in there buddy.

7 Likes