Lmfao nice

3 Likes

that’s fucking outstanding… :fire:

6 Likes

Waaaaahoooo! Magic 8 ball strikes again! :rofl: Have a great day @CADMAN

5 Likes

Thanks Brother :+1:

3 Likes

@Rhai88 I have received mine and it’s still not decided on where to slap it probably gonna go on my phototron! Love it and the quality of it thanks again to u as well @Heliosphear

2 Likes

There is now a 2.0 edition of this sticker and it will be given away at very small intervals and throughout OG anywhere and everywhere I can.

Maybe I will do a few tonight…? For now I should really get off my phone while at work and do some… work!

Maybe I’ll start here tonight?

14 Likes

Alright now I’m officially a little slap crazy :rofl:… Love it absolutely want the precious

6 Likes

4 Likes

Quick Draw McGraw dude… hehe. Wuz Up Doc… how you been… lol
“dibs Grass Fire OG x RIL” OK, I did it… muwahahahaha.

4 Likes

Man this is definitely the 1st sticker I’ll be putting in my big tent with all the expensive stuff… thank you so much!!! And thank you ms. 88 also!!

Thank you for the beans as well!!! A failed beginner like me needs all the help I can get!!!

3 Likes

Created by @Big_Yeloe

13 Likes

Wow!!! Very cool!!!

2 Likes

Not a problem at all my friend! Any time! It’s good fun for us to give back! Her and I have had a ton of fun on OG!

If you put those beans to use keep me posted!! Interested to see how they do since they’re untested haha so good luck! Germ rates have been great for everyone that is running them but thats only been a few people so far!

4 Likes

Absolutely bro… I’ll tag you when I germinate them… very cool of all who give so much… you guys are Rockstars here… the lot of ya! Including you DD!!

4 Likes

I’d love to have one or donate for one . Are they available still?

3 Likes

That’s a great idea. Maybe put some in the OG store so we can just purchase them?

3 Likes

Still waitin’ but I blame Canada Post like @CADMAN :+1:

5 Likes

I got mine the very next day lol
Yours will probably come tomorrow now.

4 Likes

Yay! :hugs:

3 Likes

Same here mine hasn’t shown yet.

3 Likes