2022 OG Slapz Giveaway!

That’s a great idea. Maybe put some in the OG store so we can just purchase them?

3 Likes

Still waitin’ but I blame Canada Post like @CADMAN :+1:

5 Likes

I got mine the very next day lol
Yours will probably come tomorrow now.

4 Likes

Yay! :hugs:

3 Likes

Same here mine hasn’t shown yet.

3 Likes

Stuck in the back of my tent so I can see it every time I work with the girls.

5 Likes

All present and accounted for! Next time I go down to the flower room I’ll be sure to see how this looks on the wall. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks again my sticker arrived yesterday. I said I was gonna put this with my legal documents but it looks better here :grin:

OVERGROW THE WORLD!

18 Likes

That’s a damn good spot for that my friend…

3 Likes

@Heliosphear and @Rhai88

Sticker showed up today !!! Thanks again!!

2 Likes

@LtShDc Thank you for letting us know, your welcome. Really Happy you got it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Impressive and perfect placement. :sunglasses: Thank you for letting us know. :+1:

1 Like

Stickers have all arrived, thanks again @Heliosphear and @Rhai88! Just gotta find a good spot for em now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Damn, those are sweet!

3 Likes

Think my sticker is sitting in the mail box! Did you by chance ship from LA and send it tracked?

1 Like

Thanks guys my sticker arrived today .

3 Likes

I don’t think either of us sent from LA haha but I’m glad that sticker landed! get ready for the 2.0 version. You’ll have options!

3 Likes

Options are good .

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @SensiBowl Thank you for letting us know, enjoy your stickers and show off every chance you get. :sunglasses:

@ShiskaberrySavior What was the LA package? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Seeds from California. Lol

3 Likes