2022 OG Slapz Giveaway!

Alright ya’ll I got in-laws in house, grown kids and grandchildren on the way, weather is crap in Canada and US right now. I’ll be back in the Morning.

@Murciano207 Happy Birthday! It’s 4:30 am :rofl: in Spain.

7 Likes

Have a good night @Heliosphear ! tomorrow we can cause some mild chaos… I know alot of the east coast bros are already sleepin’ lol

4 Likes

Nice job on those stickers you guys. :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Mystery birthday bag seed the gift that kept on giving.It’s the little things in life

2 Likes

Ohhh, gotta get in on these!! Thank you @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear!!!

Should @DesertHeartGardens blow the horn I wonder?

5 Likes

Glad to do it… Gotta show some love to some damn good folks in this community. oh shit blowing the horn already sure build some chaos over night lol

3 Likes

Dibs :us: those slapz look awesome

1 Like

premature dibs! lol hold fast dude!

1 Like

Cool man, hope to get a slap tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

I find myself doing this frequently… :laughing:

3 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @terpsnpurps @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @sleepysails @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Kasper0909 @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @mrgreenthumb @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris image
Giveaway alert horn

26 Likes

dibbs roflol :us:

1 Like

2 Likes

thanks @DesertHeartGardens …the suspense train is rolling!

Everyone read the rules!!

6 Likes

Dibs :us:
Thank You! Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Dibs! :canada:

Thanks @Rhai88 !

2 Likes

Have a good night @Heliosphear

2 Likes

LOL, the chaos, love it.

7 Likes

Make it a wiki with just 1 spot and see hiw many edits it gets! Hahaha!!!

9 Likes