Tracker's garden

Dang Tracker. Hope you have plans to get rid of all that. Looks like Oklahoma is gonna have a nice winter.

3 Likes

This VTF was covered up when the farmer sprayed weed killer but it looks like it may make a come back, hopefully…

6 Likes

That storm sounded pretty darn horrible…
Glad to hear that your trees made it through that.

:arrow_double_up: This is great news!
I was wondering if the branch you pollinated was one of the casualties.

As always brother, Your garden looks great!

You are going to need a darn electric bud/leaf trimmer for all of that! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Awe bummer that the farmer sprayed weed killer where you’re growing.

1 Like

Wow, those grew up even more, and stacking like legos! Sorry to hear about the branches but it looks like they’re unfazed and getting heavy. Im blown away by how much they all put on already, only one of mine has even really started to stack, but the others shouldn’t be too far behind, just rolling with the punches! Thank you for sharing your big beautiful grow, definitely helping me to form a better plan for next year. Cheers and Happy Growin :blush:

3 Likes

No, it’s not where I grow…I gave that Vietnam Thunder Fuck to the rancher b/c his wife smokes pot…so if anything he just fucked it up for his wife…I have 4 towns where farmers/ranchers are growing my strains for their own personal use…a total of 15+ farmers/ranchers are growing my strains in 2 different counties of my state…this is how I can overgrow the world at least in my neck of the woods…
btw, some farmers/ranchers don’t even smoke pot so whenever I need weed they just give me a big zip lock freezer bag of it for free…I’ve always said in the old Overgrow site back in the day that pot should be for free…heres pictures from last years crop/grow…

10 Likes

Everything looks amazing, especially watching the MLK4 and SK x LK crosses. Think thats the best…watching the results of your own work, especially when it turns out great!

3 Likes

@Maddawg what do you know about the lineage on the (OG Dlux x Temple Kush) pollen?

2 Likes

Ethos Genetics

Temple Kush B Line Multipack

(OG D Lux X Temple Kush) F3

OG D LUX Bx3 = OGKB x (Triangle Kush x Triangle Kush) x Josh D OG
TEMPLE KUSH F3 = (OG Kush x Sour Diesel x Temple Flo)

4 Likes

I applied pollen this evening to make the following seeds. Hopefully it takes. I split each type in half to make follow up applications on the same branches tomorrow evening. Thank you for sharing some pollen with me.

[MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))] x [(OG Dlux x Temple Kush) F3] @Maddawg

[(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM))] x [NL#5 x Skunk#1]

[BDxTOG] x [Goji OG] @G-paS

[BP] x [GakDo x Blueberry Muffin] @Maddawg

7 Likes

mad scientist those are kick ass crosses :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

(BP) Blue Peaches = (Blueberry Squealer #5 x Blueberry Squealer (F2))

GakDo x Blueberry Muffin
Gak = (G13 x AK47)
Do = (Dosidos)
Blueberry Muffin

blueberries

7 Likes

The BP has an amazing sweet blueberry aroma, and already getting frosty. I hope the blueberry characteristic is carried in the cross, with a little something extra from the GakDo.

15 Likes

Where did you acquire the GakDo? Did you make the GakDo x BM cross? What were the females like of the GakDo and of the GakDo x BM?

1 Like

Traded a local grower for his (GakDo x BM) male…
We ended up trading plants in the middle of a parking lot in a non friendly MJ state. So talking was at a minimum.

I will try to get a hold of him to find out more info. If my memory serves me right the seeds for the (GakDo x Blueberry Muffin) came from a “Colorado Collective” group that he belongs to. The original cultivar was GakDo and was pollinated from Blueberry Muffin. I will do my best to find out more

Never saw the females.

I had to go looking through all kinds of different media cards to find some pics of Gakdo Muffin as I thought I lost the pics.

Good news is I found some of them from the 1st day I brought him to his new outdoor home.

You can see the Dude’s suv did a tad of super cropping to the top of the plant :wink:

Them Leaves… :heart_eyes:

Gakdo BBM maintained the same structure throughout the grow.
He ended up just over a foot above that fence.
Dude was a beast of a plant. After a few weeks of collecting a crazy amount of pollen from him I just got tired of it and chopped him…
You bet, I took clones!

Just wanted to drop a few other pictures on the disc from the same day.

Oh ya! The brush that comes with the trim bin is almost useless.

It looks to have been a busy day.
Epoe just chill’n with me…:call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Thank you for the info @Maddawg

@luna the PC is ridiculously tall…like going on 9ft. Theyre the tallest tops in the pic showing the whole bed.

We had a heavy rain in the early AM. Everything seems to have made it okay.

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))

BP

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM))

BDxTOG

HK - this is the first one I pollinated a few weeks ago. I can definitely feel seeds in the buds on the pollinated branch. Thr buds are fat and dense on thus one. Very frosty, but not really too sticky. Aroma like diesel.

This is the pollinated branch

22 Likes

Everything’s really starting to take off now and looking great :+1: Maybe we should change the name from PC to Stretch… And that HK…simply amazing!

2 Likes

The HK is kind of nestled in the back between the BDxTOG and the PC. The HK started flowering and stopped stretching by the end of July. The PC continued stretching and is just now starting to form buds. The PC is like 3ft taller than the HK!

3 Likes

It seems to help with static if you rub the bottom part of your trim bin with a dryer sheet. Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

Found a small dead spot on one of the BP colas this morning. A leaf was dead, and on closer inspection there was a small dead spot on the adjacent bud. I opened it and no evidence of budworm or mold. I amputated that leaf and bud. Since we’ve had a lot of rain and humidity lately, I fear mold

6 Likes