2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

In the SPIRIT of the Season, I’d like to enter a photo into the LIFE category.
For 8 years running I have helped a local Charity around Christmas time and helped document their Efforts with Santa.

I’m doing this now because its 5 years ago, and this little Angel tried to slide one-past me with a big smile as I raised the camera. He just Rotated that wrist.
Of course I took the picture… !

Season’s Greetings OG members !!

20 Likes

Yes I am, as well as the family. Thank you for asking., soooooo… I remember a gnomy party :partying_face: upon my return :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It’s great to be healthy and fully active again. I really love this POTY deal, and appreciate your kindness my friend.

Stay kind friend,

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Btw, here I am :wink: had to take a toke break.

it’s hard to see but my back pack is full of delicious nugs for everyone attending the gnome party :partying_face:

13 Likes

Can’t find the pics I wanted to put in, but FUCancer!

5 Likes

Dude, that’s a great photo! :metal::metal::metal: sums up my holiday cheer lol

Oh FUcancer!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @nefrella for your Christmas spirit.

Thank you @CADMAN for your Christmas spirit.

3 Likes

Cannabis:

Life:

Art:

OverGrow the World and FUcancer!

28 Likes

Beautiful thought provoking pictures, Thank you @CanuckistanPete It’s always goo to see you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@MissinBissin here :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Aw shucks @Heliosphear thanks…big praise coming from you sir. Respect you opinion after enjoying all the pics you’ve entertained us with.

2 Likes

Here is my selection grown last year

28 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

3 Likes

ART ENTRY

PAPAYA

Edit…Fuck Cancer

12 Likes

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks no clue to what she was I actually should mark my pictures so I can remember the pretty ones .

4 Likes

Outstanding @ShiskaberrySavior that is Canna-Beautiful. Deep colors and profound thought of harvest on the mind. You never fail to impress. Thank you for joining the contest again this year.

4 Likes

Appreciate the compliments and enjoy the contest . One of these years we should think about making a bud calendar pool our moneys and get them printed up .

8 Likes

Hey @Panamajock Welcome back the 2nd POTY. Did you get the sticker I sent back in the:

4 Likes

That a fantastic Idea!!! Gonna work on that right away. OverGrow calendar for 2023, back later…

8 Likes

I’d kick in for that @Heliosphear

1 Like