2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

ART ENTRY

PAPAYA

Edit…Fuck Cancer

12 Likes

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks no clue to what she was I actually should mark my pictures so I can remember the pretty ones .

4 Likes

Outstanding @ShiskaberrySavior that is Canna-Beautiful. Deep colors and profound thought of harvest on the mind. You never fail to impress. Thank you for joining the contest again this year.

4 Likes

Appreciate the compliments and enjoy the contest . One of these years we should think about making a bud calendar pool our moneys and get them printed up .

8 Likes

Hey @Panamajock Welcome back the 2nd POTY. Did you get the sticker I sent back in the:

4 Likes

That a fantastic Idea!!! Gonna work on that right away. OverGrow calendar for 2023, back later…

8 Likes

I’d kick in for that @Heliosphear

1 Like

I’m sure most would I’d mentioned it a couple years back never made it past the thought of doing it then.

Even if it was 10 bucks to buy I’m sure several would snag one especially if one of there buds made the top 12

4 Likes

Sure did …thanks, it was well appreciated.

And Thanks for running the show again this year…pure O G

I’m looking out my grow fotos for my cannabis entry, but some crackers have already been posted…that Category looks like being a good one.

Good luck

P J

2 Likes

I’d be just as happy if it was someone I knew from here.

3 Likes

That idea was kicked about 2 years ago…to do a fundraiser with a Calendar.

It was very well received…and had even come up with a idea to use the pictures of the month competition.ie .

I thought it was a great suggestion…ye lots of folks agreed with it…but nobody seemed to come up to the plate with routes to get the Calendars printed and shipped etc.

It’s a wee bit to late do it this year…but worth a thought for next year.

Regards

P J

6 Likes

I agree and if a guys screen name is accompanied with the picture even more reason to buy several to pass around to your friends and family . Bragging rights look my bud made the og calendar of 2023 sounds cool to me.

5 Likes

Oh ye. It be a great seller …a OG Calender…good fundraiser.

Maybe it will happen next year

2 Likes

I don’t know wouldn’t bother me if they showed in feb still get 10 months of use plus end up with a keepsake .

3 Likes

Cannabis:

Kush Mints

Life:

Three Little Pigs

Edit to add:
Overgrow the world
FUCancer

25 Likes

do we post it here?

3 Likes

We do we do!!!

3 Likes

this one is art

art… i like to put sayings with certain of my photos i took. i have so many i would love to share… different artistic photos.

had to edit to add this one is my life… country…

22 Likes

My Art:

My Life:

My Cannabis:

23 Likes