30 day roll, lets do this

What height is that ppfd from? Is that at canopy-level with the light about a foot above? Good numbers

1 Like

Or “Kens” either I bet!
Not sure which is more annoying LoL

Rawk On Super Stoner,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a canopy 60% power

1 Like

Sick! That thing kicks out some good light levels!

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to get more of them

1 Like

Do you have this drying room you made in your thread?

Edit…found it a few posts further down…lol

2 Likes

I hear you on this one …almost every grow I forget to record the lux !? Deff nice to have a general “sweet spot”! especially for the two FCE -3000’s I have side by side!

2 Likes

12 Likes

How’s the dirt farming going getting it dry?

4 Likes

Hey Jet, do you normally use newly rooted clones or more mature plants when you go into the Octo’s?

2 Likes

well it’s been about three weeks I think and it’s finally getting dry today should do it in fact I’m sitting out by it right now about to smoke a joint a Mac

2 Likes

The best way to go into any bottom feeding system I found is from Dixie cup not root bound in a Dixie cup but roots down to the bottom of the Dixie cup just starting to circle that’s when I found the best time

3 Likes

well today the mini Octopot’s in the flower tent got their first fill and I must admit it was a pleasure it was quick it was easy the holes are drilled in the top or perfect it took about 8 gallons as opposed to 20 with my octos

mom tent is exactly the way I like it I got enough room for everybody and two tents about to open so mom’s tent will be nice and breezy the way I like it in a week or so .

Migro lights are performing perfectly in fact I’ve been having to tone them down a bit. I honestly feel two of these array fours would handle a 4 x 4 tent wonderfully and pretty soon I’ll find out I ordered a couple more.

so far the mini autos appeared to be doing just fine I haven’t heard any issue it took longer to root in them than it does my octose for some reason but other than that I don’t see much difference

14 Likes

Would this be a possible evolution of the “turbo method” for up-potting to octos?

2 Likes

That is what I have always done. I had room in my mom tent for an experiment. Same strain, both newly rooted clones, up potted on the same day. The difference blows me away!

7 Likes

no I use the turbo system I just prefer to come from Dixie cup the plants are healthier get bigger and stronger when I come from Dixie rather than say a half gallon or a gallon when I come from the larger pot size there’s no hope in the roots finding the Rez they just take up space in the 6 gallon fabric pot which is fine but I prefer to have some roots in the Rez

4 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve done the same here many times and it’s absolutely incredible I’d say it’s about a 4 to 1

3 Likes

Really need to grab a bunch of those mini’s for moms.

3 Likes

oh my God there was a noise lol

11 Likes