30 day roll, lets do this

Have 3 tents setup , will be 30 days apart .

First set is in now , just turned last week . ChemD , Fritter , Giesel , and GMO

Second set just in octos now , 2.5 or 3 weeks out from the flip . Tent 2 is 4 Wedding Cakes

Third set prolly Legends og , Fire As Fuck , Cap Junky , and whoever else i have that hasnt had a turn yet .

Same deal as ever , Octopots , only Jacks , no ph no tds tap water . No boosters or additives .

Ill post pics tomorrow , still harvesting and setting up for the Cannatrol .

84 Likes

Get some!!! First post :clap:t3:

11 Likes

Some heaters in there. Have some GMO x Giesel beans myself I need to get to. Best of luck with these!

4 Likes

I have never smoked any of them myself , cant wait to test them @PatHealy

3 Likes

Just rolled a joint of 1/3 WC , TK , Tahoe

To see what flavor stands out .

Straight TK with a Kush finish from Tahoe , dont taste the WC.

Edit:

Ok , there is the WC , joint is creamy , a few hits in , thats WC .

Kinda strange and usually doesnt happen , but all 3 taste better on their own than mixed .

High is strange too , lol

Wont try this mix again , i usually just mix 2 , think 3 is too much . Should have done WC N TK only

16 Likes

Watching :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i don´t want to miss that! :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Lost Cap threw nanners, i now have Lost Cap S1’s…who wants to run some ???

61 Likes

i would love to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

30 days, lifetime of fun. lets get it

2 Likes

u stateside???

1 Like

unfortunately not :frowning: . I am from germany

4 Likes

106F for WEEKS ,no rain , even killing the Bamboo💥

The Octopots are keeping them alive
Break in heat coming soon , they will finish as long as it doesnt monsoon , which it might🙈

how do you outside growers do it???

40 Likes

Honestly I’m surprised they’re alive in the chairs there. A foot into the ground and it’s gonna be significantly cooler than whatever the surface temp is. That’s how outdoors rocks.

6 Likes

Bamboo could grow in concrete bamboo could grow on the surface of the moon bamboo could grow in a basement it’s been there for 25 years nothing has hurt it I’ve never watered it yet it’s about all dead

Even in the ground I don’t think they would’ve done any better to be honest maybe

5 Likes

Yuck sucky, its a gimmick , dont care for it
was pain in ass to load it too

12 Likes

That’s wild to see. I wouldn’t trust it’s dead. Likely it’s just playing mind games with you; zombified bamboo? A bamboo patch drove my ex pa-in-law insane.

3 Likes

Yeah I know it’s not dead first heavy rain we get it’ll be right back it’s impossible to kill just showing what bad shape it’s in and how brown it is the 15 footers are laying over on their sides

@Hidden

3 Likes

No doubt that’s some rough conditions. The looks of your bamboo patch reminds me of the stuff that didn’t get burned completely in the aftermath of one of his fires that got away. Or the multiple times he’d put out hundreds of gallons of various chemicals people sold him. Seeing it die off naturally like that is quite remarkable.

1 Like

been 100 to 107 everyday for 2 months and no rain breaks, 100 year old hardwoods are near death here

2 Likes