50States Random plant photos

@50State Log out then log back in and see if that fixes it

3 Likes

Very nice job. beautiful pics in this thread.

3 Likes

Bodhi Good Medicine (L-R 7,6,4)

29 Likes

Thanks man, I try to take nice pictures and Bodhi gear makes that easy

3 Likes

Bodhi Goji OG Week 6 from flip running in a 5x5 tent running 640 watts of Solstrips led mix of 2700k and 3500k

35 Likes

Hey @50State,
Looking excellent there ( specially goji og…), phat Colas there and still fattening up too. Gonna switch this thread to “watch” :popcorn: & ( gonna crack some of your goji x oss in the winter bud.)
Happy growing ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Really great thread @50State those Bodhi girls look lovely. Currently have Cobra Lips and SSDD vegging … awesome seeing your pics

5 Likes

Sunshine 4 #9 harvested between week 8 and 9 I believe.

Uploading…

31 Likes

some nice pics bro… look forward to runnin them OSS f2s !

6 Likes

My dad’s Orange Sunshine #2 outdoor medical grow. Looking nice for plants that only get about 6 hours a day direct sun in the morning hours. She smells so good can’t wait to see her finished.

d

21 Likes

The Sunshine #4 picture that didnt want to upload on my cell connection.

|l

22 Likes

Smoked Sunshine 4 on a visit to UK, wish I had gotten a pack but things were tough when those were around. It was a great smoke though and soon as the pockets lightened up and SSDD came available again, I got a pack straight away haha.

3 Likes

Damn Cats! They’re all alike! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Bodhi Super Silver Yo Mama 9 weeks from flip

30 Likes

Bodhi Snow Queen 9 weeks from flip

Snow Queen and Secret Chief

Bodhi Secret Chief week 9 from flip

31 Likes

Couple of my Orange Goji (Goji OG x Orange Sunshine) pictures taken on Sept 26th

44 Likes

Turtles on a log pipe by my friend Brian Newman Hamilton, Ont

29 Likes

A small but of the now dry Super Silver Yo Mama nug. Beautiful red hairs and a strawberry taste and smell she is a keeper.

23 Likes

My Orange Goji plants outdoors from seed.

29 Likes

Put in the ground July 10th to 14th harvested October 7th.

34 Likes