50States Random plant photos

Great work there bro! seeing those plants growing outdoors is cool as f*ck. Wish we had a drier climate here :weary:

8 Likes

Durban x Purple x1000w

9 Likes

Florida in the house unknown bag seed grow

30 Likes

Was given a ā€œVerified GG4 JW cutā€ it may be legit but who knowsā€¦ Looks good if nothing else. The thrips seem to like her too

37 Likes

Bodhi Space Monkey, was given two this is what was described as the smaller yields heaviest terps female at day 49. Thrips love this girl too

26 Likes

Bodhi Sunshine #4 (9) looking good as always. Thrips donā€™t need her when they have so many other choices FFS lol.

35 Likes

What are you using to get rid of those little bastards @50State? Much Respect bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

At the moment nothing in the bloom tent. I wonā€™t trade quantity for quality I will get less this run as a result but its my smoke.

Saferā€™s insecticidal soap in the veg tent. I have just picked up some new spray that I will be trying as soon as this bloom finishes. I donā€™t know much about it other than its made in B.C and ā€œcan spray up to harvest without issues or residesā€ lol I doubt that and wonā€™t be testing out that claim

7 Likes

Mind if I can get the name of the new bc spray ? You can pm if you donā€™t want to post the name .thanks shiska

2 Likes

GG4 Day 70 under 1000w hps. No flash no filter

GG4 Day 70 Manual mode White Balance set to 2700 k to show the natural colours.

Edit: fā€™d up on the uploading of pictures

27 Likes

Bodhi Black Triangle #8 day 66 under 1000w hps given to me by a very nice guy IG user gonejahfarms. Looking fine as fuck, sorry about the flash Iā€™ll take better pictures when its trimmed and sunny outside.

Strong smoke with a lemon kush taste and a light sweet talc and chemy scent.

31 Likes

Dude! Those are Gorilla Gorgeous!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Gorilla Glue 4 ā€œJWā€ cut

Sunshine 4 (9) harvested day 62

27 Likes

Bodhi Black Triangle (8)

30 Likes

Thanks for those bud shots @50State! Spectacular!
I gotta stop and roll one now. 78 degrees in Texas today. Beautiful day to sit on the porch and get stoned. Much love and respectā€¦
oleskool

7 Likes

Thanks oleskool but the real heros here are Lifta and Kiss. They are the best products for any grow room. The thrips didnā€™t help but still got good results.

11 Likes

Look at the all the trics!! And the beautiful orange hair, on the sunshine. Wooo hoo it all looks remazing!!! (my word for being re-amazed)

3 Likes

what is a JW cut of gg4?? looking nice anyways

if you need spinosad a local hydro store sells it here ā€¦ iā€™ve shipped it to a couple people in ontario before ā€¦ took my thrips out after 1 application ā€¦ i wasted like 1-2 months spraying Method 1 PPS and it just seemed to make em stronger lol

6 Likes

JW = Josey Wales, I believe.

6 Likes

Method 1 PPS is what I bought and just started using it on the weekend. I sent an email off to the maker before I started using it since neither the label nor website mention that it can be used for this purpose but they never got back to me so I said fuck it Iā€™ll give it a try. Iā€™ve been spraying every 2 days and it seems to be helping. I intend to spray what insecticidal soap I have left on them this weekend for a double dose of fuck you thrips. Its a shit ton of work to spray down all the plants i like to move them to the tub and blast them. Iā€™ve considered a rage quit take cuttings and burn all other plants if this doesnā€™t work. Cuttings are easier to spray down and deal with.

JW is for Josey Wales and itā€™s a fine lady but I like the Bodhi Space Monkey more so.

9 Likes