6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Alright still one more pack and sticker up for grabs people. Say dibs and 10. You will be the last user for this giveaway.

Overgrow anniversary :heart:

@Emeraldgreen you around @leetdood say dibs 10

4 Likes

@BigMike55 you up?

1 Like

@EugeneDebs420 just say dibs # 10

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Here’s one with a 32 gallon trash can for scale.

5 Likes

That’s really cool. I need a set :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@buckaroobonsai that is nice! Quick easy flow… do you have any issue with hash particulate on the sides? Or wash on down easily?

2 Likes

I never thought I could have a giveaway last this long.

1 Like

Dibs 10? Is that how it works

6 Likes

Done. End of giveaway

7 Likes

I shake while I pull, and they wash down just fine :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you @Pawsfodocaws and @DesertHeartGardens

4 Likes

Dibs #10.:grin:

2 Likes

@leetdood @Hapi @DesertHeartGardens @Hidden @Heather420 @Mr_Greenfern @DJSF @tresbundles @KanehB @buckaroobonsai , will you all please send me your post information. Thanks and overgrow the planet!

9 Likes

If it’s cool with @Pawsfodocaws You can have my spot you just missed it but more then willing to let you have my spot :+1: @EugeneDebs420

5 Likes

Thanks again @Heliosphear for the sticker part of this giveaway you and yours are awesome people!

4 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 heyyyy! I will split the pack and send you the sticker! OG LOVE! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

It’s fine with me, up to you

3 Likes

No worries I just saw my name tagged lol

4 Likes

All yours bud I’ve been blessed lately and have plenty to go though thanks to og :+1: @EugeneDebs420

7 Likes