6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Dibs #6 please

7 Likes

Looks like a good strain, thanks again for the cool giveaway! @Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

It’s super dank and produces a nice amount. Definitely a winner in my book. Awesome fade as well and purple hues everywhere. Accompanied by orange to red buds once dried and cured.

6 Likes

Dibs on 7? Thanks

4 Likes

Dibs “8” super awesome of you @Pawsfodocaws sounds real dank and some nice lineage there :call_me_hand: thanks for the tag @DJSF

5 Likes

Change it to 8!

3 Likes

No problem!!!

3 Likes

honk honk

6 Likes

:joy: stealing that gif to add to the horn collection :rofl: @tresbundles

6 Likes

Dibs 9? or 10

4 Likes

You got 9. 10 is still left

3 Likes

I’m on my 5th bowl of hash. This is a nice long dibs session. Super slow. :snail:

8 Likes

I’m pie eyed. This is fun.

4 Likes

5 bowls of hash will do that you ya :joy: I gotta get some bubble bags to make some hash sometime soon

4 Likes

I got a set of some wacky Willie’s I have had for ten years. Still like new. Lots of use. They aren’t the full screen type. Just the colored 8 bag set.

6 Likes

I have the Bubble Bag Dude 20 gallon full screen set. Pretty nice for draining.

2 Likes

Nice I just picked up a set a friend gave to me new. He had huge wash bags… like half a black bag size. Insane…

2 Likes

Does that sound like 20 gallons?

2 Likes

Most likely, they are big ass bags, I’lol try to dig one out…

1 Like

Sick. Those are big!. I do multiple runs in a bucket. I’ve never messed with the huge ones. I’m drooling over the mud that I bet comes from the size and total material used. :smirk:

1 Like