6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

ya it’s odd that everyone is receiving Pigeonman’s letters before the ones I sent out.
I’m kinda getting worried… Only one winner of my give aways has posted that they received their beans… 7 more to go.

6 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz

$5 was added to your donation, I did miss your previous post. Thank you.

8 Likes

Not that I’m not excited about the win, I’m over the moon, but 200 meals? Yeah, let’s go take care of some people. I don’t need a new implement as much as the people getting help, need the help.
The giveaway was awesome thank you for your generosity

5 Likes

I will nominate:
@Rhino_buddy
@ReikoX
@PetalPowerseed
@Mr.Sparkle
@Oldtimerunderground
@DougDawson
@repins12
@Slick1
@Qtip
And you @Heliosphear

:robot:

10 Likes

Since @Dirtron thinks he’s so cool by nominating everyone else I would like to nominate @Dirtron

8 Likes

I know my post office. It’s run by a father/wife/son and a true mom/pop shop. Literally smokes and the mail with an ATM in the back for the tavern next door. They are good people and the best post office in my chood.

My assessment from the failed to arrive mail here on OG is often at the post office we hand the flips over so I only go to this one post office now and nearly 100% everything of mine gets to where it’s going.

6 Likes

Yeah I nominate @Dirtron too

4 Likes

Awww. I’m at the top of your list @Dirtron . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I nominate you (@Dirtron ) back, buddy!

5 Likes

Humbled you thought of me, @Dirtron, thanks to you and @Heliosphear, for all you do.

4 Likes

I think it is frickin awesome that the OGers would rather come thru for the Kentucky Flood victims, than to accept a gift.
Just had to say something. It made my heart thump a bit, that’s all.
OGers Frickin ROCK!

9 Likes

Not sure what we are doing because I worked today but @Dirtron can have it if I win. Dirtons a real solid dude

3 Likes

@joheimgrohen

$15 was added, the total of meals provided to those in need… 1000 children and adults.

15 minutes to the winner announcement of the grow kit.

8 Likes

Congratulation @dirtron you have won the A pot for pot medium grow kit! If you are not in need of this grow kit, please pass it on to a friend.

12 Likes

Congratulations @Dirtron ! Awesome things are happening on OG today, thank you @Heliosphear for all the people you have helped! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

4 Likes

@slytofhand Mrs. Helios and I have chosen to give the AC Infinity Tent to…

Cannabis helps me control my PTSD every night, it helps me sleep and keeps the nightmares away most of the time. It helps me with anxiety and depression, it is medicine to me. BVN will match the tent with a person and donate the additional items to make a complete system.

I have seen many incredible things happen throughout this event, Thank you to all OG’s!

Be good to yourself. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Congratulations @Dirtron ! That pop for pot kit looks awesome! Glad I got one nomination at least. :yum:

Thanks for all you’re doing here @Heliosphear .
You are making the world a better place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congrats @Dirtron !!!

@Heliosphear & his missus’ sending out Hadouken’s of love all over the world! :heart:

7 Likes

always good to win - congrat’s to winners !!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Dirtron

bender-futurama

3 Likes

Nice score @Dirtron and thanks for the nomination!

4 Likes