7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary giveaway thread

It’s not a son it’s a daughter, best ash ever lmao

2 Likes

Shucks! I was out shopping all day yesterday for my grow setup and came online today to see that I missed quite a few give aways. Congratulations to the lucky winners :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@DamnItsARunt You have won a pack of Black Skunk and a pack of Black and Blue Skunk for sharing a join date with the birthday of a good buddy of mine ! Congratulations and welcome to the party! :partying_face::partying_face:

Feel free to send me a safe addy and I’ll have them in the mail in the morning! Or whenever you see this! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::grin:

10 Likes

im french and got it but i might just have a naughty brain too

3 Likes

I have a naughty brain too… and as a galician, always take the phrases with double sense…
First I thought that of the daughter, but I was more looking for the pronunciation of “beach”, “birch”… “bit*h”… supposing there was something… :rofl:

2 Likes

for the purpose of the joke i think “beach and birch’s” use of word was intended as a misdirection

3 Likes

did i miss the ride to the cellar?

1 Like

What’s the difference between a dominatrix and a psych ward attendant?

A dominatrix will stop if you scream loud enough.

Do I win??? :joy:

6 Likes

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no eye deer?

3 Likes

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the dum-dums house.

Knock knock
Who’s there?
The chicken. Lol

1 Like

As much as I’d love to, I’m unable to accept @NDNCHILD 's pack of Black Skunk and a pack of Black and Blue Skunk and hence passing them off to others.

Please add yourselves to the wiki here. Add more numbers if necessary. I’ll be picking a winner in a couple of hours and let @NDNCHILD take care of the rest :slight_smile:

1. @Tuned :canada:
  2. @OnePassionateGrower
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @DrEvill :us:
  5. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  6. @jessethestoner
  7. @THCeed
  8. @cybersmib :us:
  9. @Coffin_Dodger
  10. @pawsfodocaws
  11. @MoBilly
  12. @freed111 :canada:
  13. @patsnumone
  14. @Dcoolbreeze1
19 Likes

Well how very OG of you @DamnItsARunt
Much appreciate the wiki :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the shot at these @DamnItsARunt ! I’m all about that skunky weed!

5 Likes

Definitely an OG move. Thanks for the shot, @DamnItsARunt ! Damn glad to meet ya!
Thanks for the floated toss-up, @NDNCHILD !
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, folks.

@Piter , you are the winner of the raffle. Feel free to DM @NDNCHILD to take this further.

15 Likes

Congratulations @Piter !

4 Likes

Grats man that’s awesome

4 Likes

Hey! Congratulations!:confetti_ball::balloon::champagne: @Piter
Send deets when you’re able!
@DamnItsARunt I’m heading home shortly and will send you a list of fems so you can choose a prize you can use! Congratulations on your first OG giveaway! Very cool!! :muscle:t3:

8 Likes

Thank you. Take your time. Couldn’t have done it without you :slight_smile:

Congratulations @Piter. Would love to see the results of your grow from these seeds when you get to it.

5 Likes

Woooow, many thanks @DamnItsARunt and @NDNCHILD !!!

And thanks to all for the congrats!!

4 Likes