6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

@Pawsfodocaws , @Mr_Greenfern & @CanuckistanPete you’re bean are in the mail! :heart: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Dm me your info, and thanks again for the unbelievable anniversary celebration :pray:

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

awww man thanx for that :smiley: @SHSC-1
he will be chuffed i hope :green_heart:
~lime~

1 Like

I thank you and my buddy thanks you even more!!!

2 Likes

OverGrow the world! Here’s a link to my grow diary

2 Likes

ohhhh damnnnnn! am i ever, i’m chuffed and puffed lime! thanks for the helpful dibs, y’know where half of those seeds are going. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i hear ya @MoBilly! these are awesome genetics, and while i’ll be splitting my pack with lime, when i run these i’ll do a seed run so the goodness can be shared with many more. (they’re not still being sold are they? i don’t want to cut into any of his active business.)

4 Likes

I can send out 2 letters this week to the US only for now…But who would like some Irie Genetics Lemon Sunrise F2 that I made? First 2 with dibs in the US get them! :man_farmer: :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Dibs please and thank you

2 Likes

Definition of OG spirit:

7 Likes

get that lemon sunrise @MoBilly!

6 Likes

Dibs and thanks

6 Likes

Sweet! @MoBilly and @Pawsfodocaws send me your deets and I’ll get them out tomorrow!

Overgrow the World!

3 Likes

Overgrow the word!

and then Overgrow it some more!

@Overgrowtheworld :world_map:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

with lurrrvvvvv…

:heart: :heart:

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll get that to you right now. :slight_smile:
It is a Happy 4th! :+1:

7 Likes

tumblr_nfkxyqUPEl1u1bhk9o1_500

10 Likes

If you do a seed run I’d for sure be interested, they sound wonderful!

1 Like

aww man those beans are for you :smiley:
and if they tickle mr @MoBilly beard then spit them with him my man :heart_eyes:****

keep overgrowing

beans 4 all
~lime~

3 Likes