6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

get that lemon sunrise @MoBilly!

6 Likes

Dibs and thanks

6 Likes

Sweet! @MoBilly and @Pawsfodocaws send me your deets and I’ll get them out tomorrow!

Overgrow the World!

3 Likes

Overgrow the word!

and then Overgrow it some more!

@Overgrowtheworld :world_map:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

with lurrrvvvvv…

:heart: :heart:

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll get that to you right now. :slight_smile:
It is a Happy 4th! :+1:

7 Likes

tumblr_nfkxyqUPEl1u1bhk9o1_500

10 Likes

If you do a seed run I’d for sure be interested, they sound wonderful!

1 Like

aww man those beans are for you :smiley:
and if they tickle mr @MoBilly beard then spit them with him my man :heart_eyes:****

keep overgrowing

beans 4 all
~lime~

3 Likes

Overgrow the world!

I know @Limeflavouredheadbut said to split these with me, and they do indeed “tickle my beard” lol, I am content to await your seed run. Thanks Limeflavouredheadbut, I appreciate the generous offer but I have my next two grows planned out so it would be late next year before I could even pop these (I hear VB takes a while) . If @highminwin would keep me in mind that would just be the bee’s knees.
Thanks both of you. :+1:
:pray:

6 Likes

I don’t think goji og x 88g13hp has been made for a few years now. I did get the blessing from the Bodhi Family to release some of these seeds for non profit causes. Some of the F2’s went to GLG as freebies and these F3’s are being shared only here in this thread and not released to any seedbanks. So long and short, no toes are being stepped on here if that is of concern for folks :wink:

7 Likes

@SHSC-1
That should always be a consideration IMO.

4 Likes

sorry, i had to step away in order to get my doc d payment out. priorities! i’m already a day later than i’d like to be.

oh word, lime? you don’t mind? (i suppose you wouldn’t if you suggested it, lol) i’m more than happy to

@MoBilly once i get the beans in i’ll hit you up for your details. perhaps if you have enough of those lemon sunrises we can do a tradesies. :stuck_out_tongue: but no worries if you only receive a handful of seeds.

thanks for clarifying @SHSC-1. i definitely want to be considerate of such things if i’m making beans to share with the community.

for sure @roosterhash! i’ll be sure to post a thread about it when it happens. be sure to keep participating on overgrow and seeds will magically find their way to you. i like what i’ve seen from your introduction so far!

3 Likes

Hey @highminwin , I can send one more out this week, you want a 10 pack of Lemon Sunrise? Send me some deets and I’ll mail them with the others tomorrow!

5 Likes

oh boy oh mannn!! would i like a pack of lemon sunrise? do i want to be kissed by sweet beams of lemony sunshine goodness, lifting me up from bed in its warm embrace while i whisper thank yous to @tresbundles? yes please and thank you so much!

thank you overgrow!

5 Likes

Heck yeah! I’m going to include in the envelopes some Lemon Cherry Gelato S1 x Florida Strawberries, untested as of yet, but two of my favorites in the garden so far. I have 4 vegging that I’ll update mt grow log with. Hope y’all don’t mind.
:cherry_blossom: :man_dancing:

5 Likes

That’s very kind. Ty!

1 Like

are you growing out some viet black? @Tim has a thread right now where he’s documenting his viet black, and a few og’ers are adding pics of their own vb plants. you should stop by.

1 Like

Happy 4th my friend.

2 Likes