6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Overgrow the world!

6 Likes

“OverGrow the world”

So many gemstone threads in every nook and cranny, and the generosity is oozing from the walls like some deep dank cave.

9 Likes

Happy 7th Anniversary OG! Thanks to everyone who makes this community a home were one feels welcomed and cared for!! Thank you @Heliosphear & Mrs Helios for your continued generosity!! :heart: Overgrow the world!

7 Likes

This is what overgrow is about thanks overgrow the world

7 Likes

Never new there was a patreon how do I go about getting on board thank you for your time cheers

7 Likes

@Purple_Drank604 If you go to this thread there is the link to it in the first post. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Overgrow the World …

Where were you guys last month when I gifted out over 1000 seeds… lol.
I love playing Carty Appleseed and hated having so many genetics that would never be grown by myself. So I gifted away 3000 seeds in the past 3mos, with a good portion right here… Most recently Northern Lightryder in packs of 30 to 12 members here and included extra packs of 20 or more of a photo period…

Paying if forward and sharing is the most important thing… gifting a good medical strain to a friend who might need it for his dad is what this is all about.

Anything would be nice… I’m easy… or just an attaboy… hahaha.

16 Likes

@Heliosphear always up to something exciting it seems! Grow on
OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!

6 Likes

Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Overgrow the world! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday OG (and today, Canada) Thanks to @Heliosphear @LemonadeJoe and all the other people who make this the best forum I’ve ever found in all of the years on the internet. Well done everyone! Overgrow the world!

7 Likes

Psa

Overgrow the world.

4 Likes

Not just overgrowing the world but I can’t tell you how much joy I receive when I get to read and see other folks logs, smoke report s and just being around some folks with similar interests. High fives and hugs all around.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Overgrow the world

4 Likes

Over grow the world .
A big thank you to all that keep this site going in a positive direction . Number 1 weed forum site of all time.

6 Likes

Wow, just unbelievable! So awesome of you’s!

Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Whoa! 62 OG’s in less than 24 hour… this going to be incredible.

The number 4 prize has just arrived, will do a reveal of the contents at 4:20 sesh today.

16 Likes

Overgrow the World 🪴🌎

4 Likes

Overgrow the World
Overgrow the World
Overgrow the World
Overgrow the World
Overgrow the World

Does that count as $5?

5 Likes

Nope, butt is does count to show 5 times the OverGrow love. Thank you. :sunglasses: I’m out, seeyah at the gardener round table for 4:20 sesh. :alien:

4 Likes