7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Double deuce. I like it. Good luck everyone. Really interested in some of those strains. Thanks @Rhai88

4 Likes

YES… that helps, I’m on android and it doesn’t show anything but what you said. Now I know…thanks

3 Likes

Damn, I’m totally missing today’s party.
Gotta get my hands on a new sticker, lol.
Congratulations to all you winners out there!
@killabud - send me them deets. :wink:
Great job @Heliosphear and @Rhai88. Thank you.

Happy canniversary Overgrow! :smiley:

10 Likes

That cannaversary phrase is sticky idnt it @Heliosphear :wink:

5 Likes

Overgrow The World …anybody know about 1971 Columbian Gold ,if you please , oldschoolgenetics You can smell across the room…Peace…

5 Likes

If that’s something that you’re looking for, you should pop in over here

Everyone is very willing to help out our fellow growers quite frequently. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Growing. Growing never changes. Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the power of seed and plow, Harvests have been eaten and smoked in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, gatherings.

Only grow equipment is new. Yet it is not the equipment, but the people who handle them, who win cannabis cup victories.

Overgrow the World!!!

images

12 Likes

Amen brother!

5 Likes

Come on lucky number 50!

2 Likes

Attention: special message to the following people.
@Rhai88
@Uprangewilly
@duo
@FirstCavApache64
@Illicitmango
@Cannabinoid
@ColeLennon
@insaneyanish
@HolyAngel
@CanuckistanPete
@toastyjakes
@NDNCHILD
@HomegrownVABudz
@Greenfingers
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@OhNo555
@HollySun91
@buckaroobonsai
@Kgrim
@TopShelfTrees1
@SHSC-1
@ix3u
@DougDawson
@Pigeonman
@blowdout2269
@Budderton
@GallacreekD66
@Pawsfodocaws
@THCeed
@DirtMcGirrt
@LowenderMN
@Loggershands
@3rdgengrower
@killabud
@ShitSeeds
@CocoaCoir

All your packages have shipped! Have a great day! :sunglasses:

@MCR0161 Requesting Addy, will ship tomorrow.

This is my last post for today, seeyah tomorrow.

53 Likes

Thanks brother for all your work. Looking forward to my high till I die sticker. :sunglasses: :metal:

11 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear

8 Likes

Thank you much man.

7 Likes

The magnet design is really great, can’t wait to see it. Thanks so much @Heliosphear.

8 Likes

Much appreciated @Heliosphear this event that you got off the ground is rocking 🪨 and to all the GR8 OG community for there generosity to make this happen for all to enjoy :wink: ROCK ON! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Woo! Thanks @Heliosphear !!!

:hugs:

6 Likes

:flushed: Wow! Thanks dude! :pray:

4 Likes

EFF YES :clap:

Congrats on 7 years, everyone! Thanks so much for allowing me to participate, and for the awesome prizes offered. Couldn’t do this without you all.

ezgif-1-29a56eb3e8

(The Dragon Eggs are coming, The Dragon Eggs are coming)

11 Likes

O i want a pet dragon.

4 Likes

:heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: here’s some likes for all yall I’m outskie

7 Likes