7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Attention: special message to the following people.
@Rhai88
@Uprangewilly
@duo
@FirstCavApache64
@Illicitmango
@Cannabinoid
@ColeLennon
@insaneyanish
@HolyAngel
@CanuckistanPete
@toastyjakes
@NDNCHILD
@HomegrownVABudz
@Greenfingers
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@OhNo555
@HollySun91
@buckaroobonsai
@Kgrim
@TopShelfTrees1
@SHSC-1
@ix3u
@DougDawson
@Pigeonman
@blowdout2269
@Budderton
@GallacreekD66
@Pawsfodocaws
@THCeed
@DirtMcGirrt
@LowenderMN
@Loggershands
@3rdgengrower
@killabud
@ShitSeeds
@CocoaCoir

All your packages have shipped! Have a great day! :sunglasses:

@MCR0161 Requesting Addy, will ship tomorrow.

This is my last post for today, seeyah tomorrow.

53 Likes

Thanks brother for all your work. Looking forward to my high till I die sticker. :sunglasses: :metal:

11 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear

8 Likes

Thank you much man.

7 Likes

The magnet design is really great, can’t wait to see it. Thanks so much @Heliosphear.

8 Likes

Much appreciated @Heliosphear this event that you got off the ground is rocking 🪨 and to all the GR8 OG community for there generosity to make this happen for all to enjoy :wink: ROCK ON! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Woo! Thanks @Heliosphear !!!

:hugs:

6 Likes

:flushed: Wow! Thanks dude! :pray:

4 Likes

EFF YES :clap:

Congrats on 7 years, everyone! Thanks so much for allowing me to participate, and for the awesome prizes offered. Couldn’t do this without you all.

ezgif-1-29a56eb3e8

(The Dragon Eggs are coming, The Dragon Eggs are coming)

11 Likes

O i want a pet dragon.

4 Likes

:heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: here’s some likes for all yall I’m outskie

7 Likes

DM’d you bro. Thankyou

2 Likes

Thanks so much. You’re good sh*t! :poop:

7 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear, appreciate your hard work.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Many many thanks @Heliosphear and everyone else making this cannaversary such an awesome experience! Grateful to be able to participate!

Already can’t wait to pop these seeds on my next run!

Cheers! :pray:

7 Likes

farrrr out!!
Thanx so much @Heliosphear !!!

6 Likes

thank you brother…so happy to be a part of this celebration…congrats to the winners, and the winners that will be…

6 Likes

"Is that all you got? " :rofl:

6 Likes

500 Envelopes for under $20.

6 Likes

I’ll have to ask my fiance where she found them, but she just picked up 60 envelopes for under 2 bucks from somewhere. I only remember that because she knew I needed some and mentioned she found some for really cheap

5 Likes