7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Stickers have landed today!
Thank you very much @Heliosphear :star_struck:

3 Likes

Glad to get that like @Heliosphear been worried about ya. Everything ok man?

3 Likes

Are all he contests complete?
If so , anyone who won something from me who hasn’t messaged me yet… please do!! :wink:
For winners I have @SEMOActivist , @buckaroobonsai , @Illicitmango, @Pawsfodocaws and @pharmerfil

I thought I put up more prizes than that :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m back, looking around, checking on posts.
@MoBilly looks like the shirt is a perfect fit. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Sorry, I answered and sent so many messages during the festivities I knew I missed some. I have a 5+ decade old brain.

cymbals-monkey-brain

4 Likes

Winners of the Marijuana/Cannabis photo contest.
1st @Pawsfodocaws
2nd @Loggershands
3rd @CaptainNemo
4th @TopShelfTrees1
5th @SEMOActivist
6th @Bobgrows and @DougDawson
7th @Illicitmango @Krommm @Pigeonman @g1900 @pharmerfil @CanuckistanPete @FirstCavApache64 @Kgrim @OnePassionateGrower @Ottafish
By the rules set down in the opener of the 7 years of OverGrow, tie vote is moved to random number generator to determine the person who decides how to split the prizes up equally.

6th place @Bobgrows #1 @DougDawson #2
IMG_2296
7th place @Illicitmango #1 @Krommm #2 @Pigeonman #3 @g1900 #4 @pharmerfil #5 @CanuckistanPete #6 @FirstCavApache64 #7 @Kgrim #8 @OnePassionateGrower #9 @Ottafish #10
IMG_2297
There is not 10 prizes in the 7th place winner section, I will add the following seeds to make even out so everyone gets a prize. 1 pack Sour Grape F2, 2 packs Terpnado (cbbXbsg).

If @DougDawson and @Kgrim don’t have time to work out the winners in their category, I will do it.

18 Likes

Glad to hear you’re safe…hope your family members are all good!

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the new winners! :tada::partying_face::partying_face:
Welcome home!! @Heliosphear Glad to have ya back buddy! :facepunch:t3:
Winners send you deets and I’ll get your prizes out this week! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart: 🪶🪶

What an awesome Anniversary Party Y’all!
Thanks to all that helped organize, donate, participated and picked up the load when life happened! You’re all a great group of folks and it’s gives me tremendous joy to hang out with y’all!
Much Love & Respect! :heart::green_heart: 🪶🪶 :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

10 Likes

WB @Heliosphear and congrats on all the beautiful winners pics :clap::clap::clap:
Can hardly wait … Next year’s gonna be a blast!

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face:
Thanks @Heliosphear , donators and all participants for beautiful pics :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear for all the fun and also to all the donors that made this anniversary party possible.

7 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Damn, bro, good looking shirt and beard!! :slight_smile:
Beautiful work, @Heliosphear!

7 Likes

Congratulations all the winners!!
I will wait and be prepared for the 8th Anniversary… muahahahaha

8 Likes

Thank you to the OGers who came together to make this Amazing Anniversary Party as special as it turned out. :confetti_ball: :tada: :champagne: this community is honestly the most special I’ve ever came across.Thankful to just be apart of this awesome experience.I hope next years is even more thrilling. :roller_coaster: :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Well done y’all. Thank you kindly to all who helped make this one hell of a grand event!

20230905_174825

6 Likes

Thank yall!! That was fun!!! @Heliosphear you rock! @Rhai88 great job! @DougDawson nice work friend. Also to all the sponsors. So many to name. Ne ways thanks to all who put this together :heart: :pray: :relieved: :raised_hands: :heartbeat: :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

The people who won the seed pucks, other than @Pawsfodocaws , please send me your information to get them out to you.
Congratulations everyone!

6 Likes

Hey all you winners! Please PM me with your address + what you won from me! :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear, @Rhai88, @DougDawson, everyone else behind the scenes and all the donors for an awesome 7th anniversary party! :tada::partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball::gift::champagne:🪅

thank-you

10 Likes

@Heliosphear please go ahead and take care of the list please. You’ve got a way better handle on it than I ever could at the moment. I GREATLY appreciate it.
THANK YOU!!!

6 Likes