7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Thanks, it was a lot of fun. I love growing plants! Those were the biggest I’ve ever grown. The compost teas I made in my brewer brought out some of the best tasting buds I’ve ever grown.

8 Likes

The plants definitely look happy with the teas no doubt about it. At this rate it’s safe to safe we will be Overgrowing the planet, especially with people like you on here.Thank you for sharing :pray:t2:
@Ottafish

3 Likes

man i was so stoned , i have somehow read polariod. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry bro :sweat_smile: :star_struck: :star_struck:

My entry:
Some Cindarella99 :green_heart:

19 Likes

looks excellent

1 Like

Thanks man :green_heart:

1 Like

Wtf. Are those Christmas ornaments? That’s creepy as hell.

3 Likes

thanks you! looking forward to your enty. hope you can decide what pic to use :slight_smile: i bet most of you have so much nice pics that it is hard for you to decide :smiley:

1 Like

I think I missed the cutoff. :neutral_face:
If not…this is one of my absolute favorites! Entry:

17 Likes

Here’s a real entry hopefully I make the cut!:

It’s an Orange Goji.

I mean, I gotta win something…

20 Likes

Its my basement I have no other place to store them. My tent took the Christmas Ornaments place.

1 Like

I like it. It’s like you have creepy cherubic guards for your tent.

1 Like

where did you source that c99? through brothers grimm seeds?

Yeah this one is of Brothers Grimm.
I have a repro running this year as well, just to see if the expensive seeds are worth their money.

5 Likes

I didnt have cherubim and flaming swords to guard my Garden. I used what I had.

2 Likes

Flaming swords, well, that would have put it over the top.

1 Like

My entry:

White Widow x Critical Orange (bred by a @Foreigner but “Donkey Shlonged” by a Pigeonman. :rofl: )

(Edit: This is in 25 gallon fabric pot for size reference. I was trimming branches the size of my own arm. It was weird. :crazy_face: )

28 Likes

It is pretty impressive isn’t it? I’ve still got some seeds I think but they must be getting some age by now.

2 Likes

Also I’m stealing this pic to show a friend who’s growing a caliO

3 Likes

My gift to you. :rofl:

1 Like