7 years of OverGrow sign up, for anniversary party giveaway

@Foreigner at least win 2 stickers and cover those big manly areolas… your making it hard to eat pepperoni without gagging!

8 Likes

I dont have seeds to give, but i have some of my art work to share.
I’d like to donate x2 of my sticker packs to the prize pool for the giveaway if that’s cool?

I know all of us growers love a good sticker!

Screenshot_20230715_101223

:v:

22 Likes

Sticker Pawn!
Who doesn’t love a good sticker- Those are lovely. Bought a packet of seed yesterday with a little sticker inside- Just hope they are reliable seeds.

8 Likes

That skeleton sticker is calling out to me considering my avi!

9 Likes

And it’s also free waxing afterwards.

3 Likes

Waaaahoooo! Happy Saturday Morning to yah. Getting the list started.

Prizes:
@SonsOfAvery 2 packs of artist stickers
@Rhai88 T-shirt and stickers
@Heliosphear T-shirt and stickers, Viparspectra 1000w LED, 2x2 AC Infinty tent new (in original box)

Seeds:
@PineTarBastard 10 packs of New Mexico Love Sativa
@NDNCHILD
1 pack Pineapple Skunk - 5 REG seeds
1 pack IceCream Punch - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Gorilla Dawg - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Blue God X Cookies - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Black Skunk - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Fast Blueberry 105 Day - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Mystery Indicas - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Mystery Auto - 5 REG Autoflower
1 pack Grand Prix ( Lit Farms ) - 3 FEM seeds
1 pack Texas Chem ( GreenPoint Seeds ) - 5 REG seeds

Working on Making this a T-shirt <—— @Rhai88 idea

Do you know @G-paS ? This person has gone above and beyond the entire time that I have been here for the last 5 years.

Thank You for being an Outstanding person. OverGrow would not be the same without you.

@Bobgrows I would like to order one of your specialized tray’s for this event when I finalize the tree of life sticker. Are your services available?

Mrs Helios and I are working on a History of OverGrow Treasure hunt… muwhaahahahah!

Right now I gotta cover my pepperoni’s and mow the grass before the temps reach 98F with 85% humidity. Have a great day, stay frosty. :sunglasses:

28 Likes

might work out better than your bucket idea :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

let those pepperonis free you get a pass !

3 Likes

That is an amazing list so far especially tent and light talk about a set up! This kick ass community that are so generous and giveaways are fun. Thanks @Heliosphear for all you do, organize, make yourself and still have time to make sure you help others! My hats off to your sir and all you do well done sir! Thanks to all the og’ers that freely giveaway great goodies to spread the love an overgrow the world!

6 Likes

@Heliosphear I can accommodate. :+1:t2:
Just give me a visual.
Colors? What? Details…
When you’re ready Just DM me. Have a great rest of your weekend :v:

3 Likes

Lol do you mean cover your pepperoncini and not pepperoni maybe unless you are growing a pepperoni named strain I guess

2 Likes

K… @Heliosphear and @Rhai88
I have the following packs for you guys to give away

1 pack - 10 regular seeds, Connoisseur Genetics Granddaddy Haze x OG Dom.
1 pack - 10 regular seeds , Bad Dawg Genetics Tres Stardog x Runaway Bride
1 pack - 10 regular seeds , Bad Dawg Genetics Runaway Bride
1 pack - 10 regular seeds, Bad Dawg Genetics The White x Runaway Bride#3
My friends who know what these seeds represent with call me crazy but what the hell it’s for a good cause.
2 packs - 10 regular seeds each , Chunky’s Bagseeds Pimp Juice, F3 by Strawberry Hill SC.
2 packs - 10 regular seeds each , Chunky’s Bagseeds Scoutbreath #2 F3 by Strawberry Hill SC

I might think of something else but for now , I’ll put those up for grabs for the big event :wink:

13 Likes

I’ve heard this name float around in conversation but never really paid much attention. I’ll have to dig a little deeper on Chunky.

I’ve been meaning to grab some GLG gear to snag some bad dawg freebies as well. I’ve seen quite a few beautiful plants grown out. I was always lazy to send cash though. Super pumped they’re picking up a credit card option.

That’s a gang of packs brother this is gonna be an epic event.

6 Likes

Thanks to all that are contributing to a hell of a event .

4 Likes

Prizes:
@SonsOfAvery 2 packs of artist stickers
@Rhai88 T-shirt and stickers
@Heliosphear T-shirt and stickers, Viparspectra 1000w LED, 2x2 AC Infinty tent new (in original box)

Seeds:
@PineTarBastard 10 packs of New Mexico Love Sativa
@NDNCHILD
1 pack Pineapple Skunk - 5 REG seeds
1 pack IceCream Punch - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Gorilla Dawg - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Blue God X Cookies - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Black Skunk - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Fast Blueberry 105 Day - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Mystery Indicas - 5 REG seeds
1 pack Mystery Auto - 5 REG Autoflower
1 pack Grand Prix ( Lit Farms ) - 3 FEM seeds
1 pack Texas Chem ( GreenPoint Seeds ) - 5 REG seeds

@SHSC-1
1 pack - 10 regular seeds, Connoisseur Genetics Granddaddy Haze x OG Dom.
1 pack - 10 regular seeds , Bad Dawg Genetics Tres Stardog x Runaway Bride
1 pack - 10 regular seeds , Bad Dawg Genetics Runaway Bride
1 pack - 10 regular seeds, Bad Dawg Genetics The White x Runaway Bride#3
2 packs - 10 regular seeds each , Chunky’s Bagseeds Pimp Juice, F3 by Strawberry Hill SC.
2 packs - 10 regular seeds each , Chunky’s Bagseeds Scoutbreath #2 F3 by Strawberry Hill SC

The 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary is meant to celebrate what we all do as a team, what ever you want to add to the party… be it one pack of seeds or many more, this is not a competition of who gives the most. All seed donations are accepted, no one is barred from winning the prizes and seeds that will be made available during the celebration.

Didn’t wear a shirt to mow the lawn… the overalls kept my pepperoni’s safe from burning. :rofl:

Have a great lazy Sunday. :sunglasses:

26 Likes

What a list what an amazing site and group of people. It still blows my mind🤯! Looks like you keep using @mobilly pic for template of a lot of your drawings :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Jk I know you do all your own stuff. Man I love this site and those who make it such a great place!

6 Likes

Naaaa. I’d never cut off my overalls. My legs are blindingly white. lol

5 Likes

@Heliosphear I regretfully must rescind my offer to donate a 10 pack of New Mexico Love Sativa. I wish you the best with your celebration.

3 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , I was thinking about this contest and wondering what you think of this. I can add a prize for the last week of the contest if you are cool with it. Meet the Fujitsu Stylistic Q705 tablet. It’s a 12.5 inch tablet with Windows 10, a Core I5 processor and 4 GB or ram. It’s got a handy rubber case on it with a strap on the back for easy holding of the unit with one hand. What do you think?

26 Likes

I’d say oh ya but not my contest.

5 Likes