707 Seedbank

707 seems good to me, I’m holding Lava Cake and Snow Cone packs, can’t wait to grow them out

5 Likes

I’m hoping to find some genuine catpiss terps from back in the day. Super frosted with that pungent sharp/sweet ammonia smell and earthy/sweet tasting smoke. Opening those jars made a couple people gag back in the day lol.

3 Likes

If I were looking for catpiss, or possibly terps I’d look into seedsman hazes…I know for sure if the indian haze from them still available…it definitely in there. It’s in alot of haze and haze crosses.

4 Likes

@mantismedgrower
I’m doing a preservation run of pineapple thai plants right now…you want to share some genetics?

7 Likes

Not right now I’m busy enough and can barely keep up. Glad to follow along your preservation run. Do you have a link to the grow journal?

1 Like

I do …I haven’t posted lately because there seemed to be zero interest or comments. I can send you a pm…if that’s ok

2 Likes

Gonna post more

3 Likes

Is Kush Cleaner or Long Bottom Leaf available in seed form?

1 Like

I think it’s pretty well kept close, I haven’t seen it for sale
Some places still have some of his sfv og and he recommends it for breeding.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m tempted to pick up some of those crosses. I hope they cross their sfv og with kush cleaner.

2 Likes

Seed vault of California has Catpiss x SFV BX2 (Catpiss and SFV Bx2 sourced from 707), his Kush Cleaner crosses from 707 too, cheers

2 Likes

Smoking on 707’s Bay Breeze (zkittles X kushcleaner) right now; it’s real nice. Floral, citrus, cleaner terps w a slight hint of sweetness. Highly recommend it.

10 Likes

Gimme dat catshit weed

8QpHZkSl

3 Likes

707 as in the north bay? what’s the connection?

do they actually have any of the old north bay lines or is it just branding?

none of the strains discussed so far have any connection to that area.

Sebastopol and Fort Bragg both had amazing bud back in the day, and you could find killer purp and OG in Vallejo.

edit- the catpiss is actually a classic bay area / northern california line.
would be cool if they have that pure, or crossed to other local genetics.

3 Likes

@zephyr Yeah 707 Seedbank is Nor-Cal, sha-bud has been in it for years. They do offer a cat piss, I can’t speak to it personally, but it’s often out of stock…just noticed seedsforme has packs for 2bills.

Also unrelated, but is anyone getting a weird error message from google at jbc?

1 Like

Just tried JBC and get “not secure” "not private " message, if my browser flags it like that I stay away, ime

Yes speakeasy seedbank has some Catpiss too. And they have 707 packs for as low as $31, fyi, peace

3 Likes

Try using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome. Sometimes websites don’t update their code to accept new browsers (or vice versa, some browsers don’t update to accommodate new code).

SFV OG BX3 f2

26 Likes

ive been growing the original 707 sfvbx3 and just made f2s of a couple of the plants, interested to see how your f2s do

8 Likes

All Of Sha’s gear is top quality. I saw the kush cleaner experience and bought a bunch. They all were good fairly early finishers. Chem power chem sis x KC and sherbet x KC we’re my personal favorite. Kept a male chem powers pollen and this summer hit a Ancient Og f2 x nor cal gooey didn’t get a bunch of seeds but atleast 60 very ripe ones. I’m looking forward to see if I shit the bed or hit something nice for my area. I love the new bud but as I hit 40 I really missed that old state out window,everyone’s looking at me buzz.

6 Likes