Dancehall and pineapple thai

I’m gonna start my next grow. I put my remaining pineapple thai seeds and Dancehall Cbd seeds in shot glass of water today.
I plant to grow the Dancehall indoors and flower quickly so my wife has her meds, and let the pineapple thai run out in my’ greenhouse,’
Which is really just a leanto with acrylic panel roof

15 Likes

Good luck. I’ll be watching. Love those thai’s

2 Likes

I grew one female last year and it finished flowering in Oklahoma. It’s a commercial strain from CA, mellow high and nice taste. I’m gonna grow all my seeds and see if I can make more seeds. I may out some Romulan grapefruit clones out with them, I had a mix plant of the two that had a unique high. I’m gonna explore that cross again.

2 Likes

Is that the 707 Pineapple Thai, Trower passed on some pollen and I chucked it on everything in the garden, mostly other SEA’s and Brutal Paw…

2 Likes

That’s it … unfortunately the pollen didn’t remain viable so I’m gonna run males and females together and try for as many seeds as possible.

3 Likes

Looking forward to Watching your progress

3 Likes

They sank this morning and I saw cracks in the shells so I put them in folded paper towels laying in a dinner plate, drained excess water or added to make it moist all the way across. Put them in labeled bags and hung on the back of the spare tv.

10 Likes

Back of the spare tv? That’s genius

2 Likes

Yesterday I took a coffee can full of peat moss and soaked it in water, mixing it every thirty minutes or so to charge it and thoroughly wet the peat. I then took one and half cans of happy frog (soil from foxfarm) and a can of perlite and mixed the whole mess. I used this to start some garden seeds and will use the same for my seedlings.

3 Likes

I took some taco bell cups and cut holes in the bottoms with a Dremel, soaked them in bleached water

2 Likes

You have to be careful to not crack the cups with the Dremel. Next we make labels…a very important step!

1 Like

Check out the tails on these puppies!

3 Likes

Into the cups they go tails down. I only fill cups about two thirds of the way in case they stretch and need backfilled! If I have trouble getting helmets off I can cut the rim off and get the tweezers in there.
Occasionally you drop your load too soon and have to pull the dirt back and make sure they are not in the hole upside down…sideways is ok

4 Likes

Next I drop some dry dusty happy frog over them rather than pushing them deeper

1 Like

Got some Dancehall seeds ready too

so into the cups they go and into my Rubbermaid container, I saved some rain and put enough rainwater in the bottom to go up over all the holes n the cups. Some are actually Jason’s deli or Starbucks cups! It really doesn’t matter. I use clear cups to watch roots and when they begin to circle I will transfer to bigger pots. I have never had trouble with algae.
My well water is fine for vegging or flowering plants but it is pretty thick with minerals and I don’t like it for my clones or seedlings. I typically even cut the well water in half with rain for my long term mom’s.
I don’t cover the top it seems too much dampness is bad too. Everything needs sterilize and I will keep your problems to a minimum.

1 Like

Here they are in my studio with a heat pad under them, the floor is concrete and a little cold. I don’t put a light on them until they break soil. If they stretch too much I can add soil around the stalk.

2 Likes

I have five of each above soil, that only leaves one Dancehall which should be up in the morning. I will put my CFL lights on them then.

Ok everybody! They are all above ground and lost the helmets! I moved them close to the timer drained off some excess water and put a double CFL fixture over them. It has two sixty watts bulbs and they are 6500 k, the light is about six to eight inches above the tops. It’s in an eighteen hour daylight schedule. They are in my Mom room for now!

3 Likes

All babies have the distinctive four leaf clover look with two real leaves and the cotelydons.

7 Likes