99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

they look really good! except maybe that lower left one is the sickly child :smile: :scissors:

that dimmer is so cool, my flowering lamps are at 100% all the time. If you needed to save electricity you could huddle the plants together under the lamp on milk crates & cut the wattage for a few weeks.

1 Like

That is a clone and doing fairly well thank you. :laughing:

2 Likes

So this is the Cheri Almondine project. These would be F2’s as they are, but I think they are also called S1, and the first back cross with these to the original mother is then called S1BX1, right?

Anyway, 5 pretty good looking plants and a runt.

And the Runt of the litter. I’ll give it to the weekend to straighten up and fly right :smile:

Got a couple of Diamonds and Pearls clones gearing up.

11 Likes

Both Delirious have shown sex this morning

2 for 2 females. Oh boy.

10 Likes

is that rice chaff in that pot?

1 Like

Boiled rice hulls, yes sir.

this man has the right idea…is that just your starter mix?

1 Like

Thanks bro.

I have a mix that I use from seed to harvest.

1 Like

nice man, i should be able to pick up that stuff easily around here

Had to buy a pallet of it and split it with another.

I love it and will use it instead of adding perlite. The perlite you may see comes with the soil mix I use, so I will get the benefits it provides too. The rice hulls hold water. I have bumped it up to about 40% of the total mix.

1 Like

couple farmers around here selling for 20 a yard

1 Like

thought about going get some off the side of road to make a tea. sugar cane too haha

1 Like

Its about $20 a bail here.

6 Likes

Lucky +20 characters

2 Likes

I use it in all of my mixes as well didn’t get as good of a price as others here but way better than perilite IMO it doesn’t float away !

2 Likes

My problem with them is they decompose after a few cycles. Not an issue if recycling, but is an issue if used in no-till.

2 Likes

They do but wouldn’t you agree at the same time it’s giving you better soil structure as well?

1 Like

I understand more your nice comments now in visiting your logs. Best vibes for your projects.

1 Like

The Cheri Almondine Project moves ahead today too.

5 of the 6 that survived are flipped. The runt did not make the team.

We have 2 Delirious, 3 SFV OG x Durbans, 2 Cheri Almondine clones and 1 Diamonds & Pearls clone in the center trays.

That leaves the Agent 99 project up next.

I’ll drop about a dozen of these tonight and see how many pop.

11 Likes

Running 20 Agent 99’s for a germ test, and we’re looking for most vigorous males.

I have only seen one other grower on OG running @LED_Seedz Darling Nikki from the Erotic City series. Three in the fold.

7 Likes