99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

So the green house is pretty much at capacity. And the Agent 99 Male has been harvested and disposed of. That leaves the Tin Foil Forest empty. I messed up two separate F2 projects this spring and I am determined to get back on track.

These three are far enough along so that I will let them finish off out here in the green house.

On the left below here is one of the Platinum GSC F2 clones which is such a lovely plant, I will give it some pollen and maybe get her back some day. On the right is the Miss Money Penny project. These clones are ready to have some summer fun. And the boys of summer are in the fridge now.

Another Agent 99 (sweet female) should be arriving at some point and she will join these two. I may be able to finish these back outside, but that all depends on the amount of time they need and the number of hours of daylight when they get there.

This last one is the other @Muleskinner Platinum GSC F2. This is now in a 15 gallon container and is going to stay in the green house and get monstrous.

I’ll use this new thread to try and keep the indoor project on track.

46 Likes

Love your projects. Green with envy I am… As always…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I will help you any way I can. You know that!

7 Likes

Oh, I am very aware of that buddy, you’ve done nothing but be extremely generous. You a solid dude!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

That’s my hero! :heart_eyes: All I can say is WOW and when do you find the time to do all that and be here for all of us all the time? :earth_americas::earth_africa::earth_asia:

4 Likes

I second that. Your sir may be 99% but there is only 1% like you

7 Likes

Amazing!
Looks like you have quite a summer to look forward to.
I’m going to follow this post and live through you!

2 Likes

This is a lot of work.

I play in a little play house built for plants.

12 Likes

Not much to discuss Gus!

Still waiting for the Agent 99 to show.

Plants are well and forming the bud sites.

13 Likes

On the left is another of the Miss Money Penny A (Cherry Almond) and on the right is the Agent 99 I was hoping to find.

Now that the Agent 99 is here, I can start to figure on the schedule. First order of business is to take some cuts and get this lady into her evening attire of sticky buds. Saaweeet! She has taken the best of C99 for sure. Not sure what else it has, but its a keeper in my book and I am going for “the seed” on this one. :smile:

99%

17 Likes

Almost ready for the crop duster.

Miss Money Penny

Platinum GSC F2

11 Likes

The one on the right got pollen and an H2O foliar spray after a bit. The one on the left should be seed free. See what happens.

Miss Money Penny

Platinum Huckleberry GSC F2

17 Likes

Nice plants bro will be keeping an eye out they are looking good very happy for you

2 Likes

ready…

7 Likes

The Keeper Agent 99 gets flipped today. I’ll grab a couple of lower branches in a week or so.

6 Likes

I almost spit out my soda!

5 Likes

8 Likes

The new Veg Tent is up and running with a Fluence Ray44 LED. Getting closer to the goal.

17 Likes

nice! ultimate efficiency veg tent and male shack :+1: what do you think of the “greenhouse” specturm, I guess you’ll have to ask the plants.

9 Likes

It will be some time before I need to veg indoors. :question:

2 Likes