A diary of led grown cannabis

Might flip to 12/12 next day or so . Some plants have a bit of training and topping the rest as they have grown.
The feed has been Maxigro @ EC 1.4 PH6 .
The light is set at around 300w.

Killer glue one

How the space looks

70w veg tent

Take care and keep well…

5 Likes

Got round to fitting the new Carboair six inch filter that matches the AC Infinity fan perfectly . I have used phonic trap duct this stuff is so much easier and cleaner to work with … Had to enlarge two holes in the space above roof of cupboard from five inch to seven . Duct fitted nice and tight …
Below are some pics that show how the cupboard was designed by Secret Jardin , I’ve had it since 2002 can you imagine a tent lasting that long …

Cupboard

This is where the old type rvk fan should sit on rubber o rings but it vibrated so changed that years ago

these holes on top have been sealed

Take care and keep well

6 Likes

Five days or so into flower. One of the KC36 requires a heavier feed at EC 1.7 as have the Killer Glues by serious . The SA1 or Smottie and the GSC are doing well at a lower feed of EC1.5 the PH for both is 6.
The new fan and filter with ducting is very stealth I like it.
I’ve Turned up the SCOPEX they change name from scope to that it’s now pulling 360w or so . It’s around 14 inch average above canopy…

Killer Glue one and two .

KC36 one and two

GSC

SA1 or Smottie

Cupboard as it sits now

Take care and keep well …

7 Likes

Week two lights set at 365w.

Killer Glue one and two

How cupboard looks

take care and keep well

9 Likes

Fed at EC 1.6 ph6 using maxigrow and Maxibloom. Lights at 365w and as high as it can be . All plants doing well so far.

Take care and keep well

9 Likes

Day 16 and plants doing as they should. lights at 365 w. Maxibloom at EC1.6 ph6.

Killer Glues

KC36 one and two

SA1 or Smottie

GSC bit lanky she is

How it looks all together

Take care and keep well…

9 Likes

Maxibloom at EC1.6 ph6. Lights set at 365w. All seems well.

Killer Glues

KC Brains KC36’s

SA1 or Smottie

GSC

how it all looks in a 1200x800. 1600 height

Take care and keep well

8 Likes

Day 23 fed Maxibloom at EC1.6 ph6. The SCOPEX light is set at 365w .

Killer glues side by side

Canopy

Take care and keep well.

7 Likes

The clones look tired due to my techniques it’s very lazy. I place the clone in clonex straight into coco watered in with nitrozyme. I don’t use the lid or heater in the prop. It shouldn’t work but it does. I was curious to see how “lazy” I could be .
They are under a Zeus XT panel 3500k using 75w. There are two KillerSkunks , same cut. Two Killer Glue a copy of each from this run. And two of SA1 or Smottie. By the time they needed they will be ok.

Take care and keep well

5 Likes

On Wednesday I planted six “Dirty larry’s” they are a cross of sherbinkski “the new” x pineapple skunk . From what I’ve seen elsewhere they look lovely and suited to my space.
Six have come up but you only see five as the sixth one has a tap but still it’s lid. Will leave it be and see what happens. I’m glad the germination rates good. I say this as the Serious Seeds Killer glues I only got two from six.

Dirty Larry

8 Likes

For ones that still have the pod on, I put a piece of saran wrap over top of the pot so the humidity coming from the growing medium softens up the pod for an easier pop. Usually only takes a day to happen. You could also put a drop of water on the pod to help speed it up.

1 Like

Cheers I’ve kept it moist and let nature take its course. Interesting you use a cover

1 Like

The bizarre twist is I learned that from dr barney’s write-up when I was growing mountain huckleberries from seed.

1 Like

Today’s feeds as always EC1.6 ph 6 with Maxibloom . The lights on 365w . All seems well will start slowly defoliating this week.

Killer glues for those that interested

Take care and keep well

9 Likes

Day 33 SA1 or Smottie is SA1 lol. The Gsc and the KC36 along with the killer glues are all doing as they should. The killer glues seem slow in development for first two weeks but then really take off.
Feed has been EC 1.6 ph6 using Maxibloom only. I may lower it to 1.5. Few signs of slight tip burn , nothing bad. The light has been on 365w all through so far I have added a pic to show how close I get to light.

Killer glues.

KC Brains KC36

SA1 AKeil

GSC

Light distance today i moved it away after.

Cupboard full

75w veg tent

Dirty Larrys

Take care and keep well.

9 Likes

Day 37 of flower , feed has been Maxibloom at EC 1.6 ph6. They starting to fill out nicely now.
Next feeds will be a lower EC . The lights still at 365w .

Killer Glues.

KC36 One and two

Akeil one

GSC

Cupboard all squeezed in defoliate a bit tomorrow

Take care and keep well

9 Likes

Day 44 , EC1.4 ph6 Maxibloom. Lights been at 365w and pretty close in places lol . All plants doing as they should.

Killer glues

KC36 one and two

SA1 Akeil she’s a fast one day 44

GSC

How close some are

Taken care and keep well…

12 Likes

Day 51 at 365w using Maxibloom at ec1.4 ph 6 slowly lowering feeds. Plant one SA1 is a fast one could have been taken from day 45 onwards , glad I got copies to share about . The killer glues there’s plenty of them but they not growing on me one smells like vomit lol. The kc 36 last two seems to like to rot so has been removed the rot buds and chop next day or so.
The GSC is doing well also.

killer glue one and two

KC36 one and two …

GSC

SA1 the fast one amazes me how breeders release stuff that’s got such a time variation , fortunately it’s a desirable trait . But still 23 days quicker is nice

Cupboard at 365w

Take care and keep well

8 Likes

Day 54 feed EC1.2 ph 6 Maxibloom . Will be plain water from tomorrow or Friday .The SA1 and KC36 two are hanging whole. The two Killer glues are doing well as is the KC36 one and GSC. The lights at 365w .

Killer glue one.

Killer glue two

KC36 one

GSC

How it looks In cabinet

Take care and keep well.

9 Likes

Beautiful work my friend wow :star_struck:

1 Like