A diary of led grown cannabis

Beautiful work my friend

3 Likes

Very nice Arthur your doing great !

3 Likes

@Claude Many thanks , hope you keeping as well as can be . I may be upgrading the extract to ac infinity T6 we shall see

2 Likes

Not so much Arthur I have to rent a wheelchair to stop walking for at lease 3 weeks.
My feet have wound and one you can see the bone.
So the doctor said no walking!!

2 Likes

@Claude sorry to hear that , sounds painful

2 Likes

So far one Killer Glue shown .

take care and keep well.

7 Likes

Day 42 EC 1.6 ph 6 Maxibloom.

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

Day 45 same as before tbh prob start feed reduction day 50.

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

I planted three Killer glue one came up . So I planted three KC36 and the rest of kipper glue other day. Three KC36 up no probs and one KG from same time. All done same way watered in coco ph6 and 2 mm down .

The killer glue

Take care and keep well.

10 Likes

Day 52 and all now on plain water after reduced feeds last few days. The lights been at 364w all through and has done a great job.

Take care and keep well

17 Likes

Must say they look sweet my god I could do with those right now in lockdown.
Stay Safe All

4 Likes

That’s a job well done
I see jars of dankness in your future lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Day 55 and plant one Strawberry Ak47 is chopped the rest on plain water. 365w of Scope V2 led.

The next lot Killer skunk , GSC, KC36 and killer glue

Take care and keep well

12 Likes

Day 58 and it’s all been chopped and hung whole. A bit sooner than I like but had a tiny bit of rot on the GSC and rain comes tomorrow for few days . So I decided chop it should be ok as the offending stems removed . Will update in a few days or when dry .

Take care and keep well

13 Likes

looks like a nice harvest, congrats!

3 Likes

A pic of the next wave.

10 Likes

Getting no love from me yet , they all differing feed levels and will be healthy pre flip. Takes me a few weeks to figure new seeds needs out. The two on right pot bound , will pot up when my new filter comes and fit my new AC Infinity T6 when it arrives. Till then they get no love and 70w.
Maxigro and roots excel or nitrozyme as I see fit never both . seedlings EC1.3 ph6 and potbound stuff EC1.5 ph6

Take care and keep well

8 Likes

Some bud pics first is the GSC it’s not mould in first pic just a shit pic pmsl

Strawberry AK47 cutting one my favourite but small yielding very tasty

Strawberry Ak47 plant two cutting

Take care and keep well

15 Likes

Next wave prob get potted into hempy buckets tomorrow. I have an AC infinity fan to fit and a new Carbo Air 50 filter to fit both six inches .
The plants are two Killer glue , Two KC36 , Smottie remix or sa1 confused label .Maybe two Killerskunks and maybe a GSC …

Killer glue

KC36

Killerskunk

Smottie Remix or Sa1 time will tell.

Amazing what 70w can do

Take care and keep well …

10 Likes

Potted up into five litre Hempy buckets using clay balls at base and coco with charge 20ml per litre. Watered in at EC 1.3 Ph 6 using Maxigro and Roots excel.
Fitted a brand new AC Infinity T6 , to be open I got it for free to test from Diyleduk same people I test lights for , very nice of them . It seems ok so far we shall see over next few weeks . I also used PhonicTrap ducting if you not use it maybe look into it . It’s by far the nicest stuff I have used not rock wool insulation for one . The inner case slides on much easier than the older types…
The Scope V2 is at 200w for now I shall lower the height next few days …

Take care and keep well

8 Likes