A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Love the colors in the second pic, those are some nice looking buds.

6 Likes

Looking good brother…
The colours are awesome :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

download (1)
Plants look great @Shadey :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I kinda wanna see this meme done horribly with a. heard talking about J.Depp lol

3 Likes

@smokenhike @alwaysnoob @Esrgood4u

Thanks for the kind words guys.

3 Likes

Weedly Update,.

Beautiful day in NS today feeling like summer is close lol. They are at 10 and a half weeks now, getting close to chop time I think, although I may just remove the ones that are not producing new pistils, like on the plant at the front. I can smell them as soon as I open the workshop door now. Trichs are showing a bit more amber as well higher up on the buds.

You can see the amber trichs on the lower down middle leaf in this pic.

Still chucking out some new pistils here and there.

A couple of small tester buds going to dry on the PC hard drive.

Cheers for looking.

16 Likes

@Shadey Looking great! Keep up the great work! :clap: :clap: :clap::hugs:

4 Likes

Looking great! lol I do the same with tester buds on my comp’s mini amp :laughing:

3 Likes

Cheers guys, I have a gaming pc with seven fans in it, and the side of the case is always off as well, so they get good airflow and the heat is not too high, so 3-4 days and hey are usually good for trying :+1:

6 Likes

Niice! Same deal here, just gotta play some hefty games for quicker drying :wink:

3 Likes

Tester drying station lol. My start button failed so now I have to hot wire it, the green tape with writing on is instructions for the wife lol.

13 Likes

Mid weedly update.

Weather has been heavy rain the last 3 days but today its really nice, humidity is up but the cab is staying around the 55% temps are up as well it was 84F yesterday and its 87F in there today, they seem to like it though.

I haven’t tried the tester buds that I took yet, they are just dry on the outside but squishy in the middle still. The plants are smelling stronger now, sweet berry smells and very sticky.

The plant at the front in the big pot is done, there are only a couple of new pistils been thrown out by it this week and its starting to go into senescence.

This plant at the back is still chucking pistils out like mad so that’s going to be left alone for the moment.

The middle plant on the right is fading now so that’s coming out shortly.

Tester plant in the smaller pot is also doing the same as the plant at the back so that’s getting more time as well. Nice trichs on this one perhaps all the light stress caused something positive to happen to her as well as burn her leaves a bit.

Tester plant bud.

My pot of Potatoes are going crazy with all the rain and sun, no idea how long I should leave them, perhaps you wait until all the potatoes get so big, the top part of the plant falls out the pot lol.

Cheers for looking.

25 Likes

I’ve got some “accidental” potatoes growing from the over spill from my composter.

You wait for the flowers to die off before digging them up as far as I’m aware @Shadey.
The cannabis plants look amazing :clap:

12 Likes

Those potato plants look good, should get plenty from those.

Thanks for the potato info, I will wait for them to flower before emptying the pot :+1:

6 Likes

Tried the tester bud last night, it wasn’t fully dry but as I vape it didn’t matter to much. Checked the trichs on it before using and as they were lower popcorn buds the trichs were not fully ready, about 40% milky no amber.

Nice fruity, berry taste, there was a hint of strawberry I think, that’s what first came to mind but not strong. The effect was good, no couch lock or physical effects, mostly cerebral effects and didn’t last more than 15 minutes.

Looking forward to trying a more fully developed one now, probably chop the front plant this weekend if I get time :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Weedly Update.

I think this is week 11 and half roughly lol.

Chopped the front plant this morning, ambient temps have been up and down, but the cab is relatively stable at 78 for the last few days with RH around 55%.

The temps and RH in my basement atm are 65F @ 58% RH, so good for drying the first plant.

Before the chop.

Not much there once removed from the rest, might get an ounce dry, at least there is not much trimming to do lol.

Cheers for looking.

21 Likes

Wednesday at 12 weeks from flip I turned the lights and heater off, they were wilting and really needed water, but they are going dry until I chop Sunday.

The plant chopped last Sunday is drying very slowly not even got any crispy bits yet.

I smoked the rest of the tester buds, this one was from just above the wire. A lot more developed trichs, pretty strong buzz with the same good fruity taste this time got a little intense for the first 10 minutes of the buzz lol, definitely got a good percentage of cinderela in it.

11 Likes

Have you already decided on your next run? I saw the seedlings you are hardening off, what strains?

Great grow and looks like a success. I’m curious to hear your smoke report after a little cure. Are you happy with how they yielded?

3 Likes

[quote=“Dr.VitaminGreen, post:1700, topic:17711”] I saw the seedlings you are hardening off, what strains?
[/quote]

Those were Big Bang for a friend’s outside grow this year.

Not decided what’s next, or rather when that will be yet. Depending on whether we sell our house or not.

What I am thinking of is a Mr Baked Beanz fest, I have probably 9 or 10 of his strains, so I was thinking, depending on my old or new grow location it may be 3 or 4 strains at a time or all together lol, just not sure when.

Nope lol. I always want more :wink: They are nice solid nugs, great smell, didn’t present any major growing problems other than a slow start to flowering, but they may have been sexualy immature when I flipped them, I forgot to check.

They coped well with the humidity and cold nights, so it wasn’t a perfect grow by any means, so for small plants which I have never grown before, usually they are 3ft plus tall, or wide if super croped, when I flip them to 12/12 so I guess I shouldn’t complain really :thinking:

The people who grew them outside last year got a couple of pounds per plant, but they were 8 to 10 ft tall.

9 Likes

Haha never enough I feel you! Good luck on selling the house. Crazy market, I know y’all have it way worse up there I’m sure.

Oh and that sounds like a fun grow for sure…mmmmm beans

5 Likes