ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Growing for the head and stomach, what’s not to like?

3 Likes

Cannabis was the gateway to growing my own food. Now fruits and vegetables are almost more interesting to grow than cannabis! I’m also a staunch hippie at heart so this boosts my ego big time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

14 Likes

Stunning @ABushOfKush what a stellar grow :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Wow :ok_hand: everything looks so healthy and lush! It’s going to be a beautiful sight when all the flowers set in. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Had to get some photos of the morning glorys in bloom. So vibrant

15 Likes

They’re not even flowering yet, those are gonna be some big bushes! :star_struck:

1 Like

I had a late season last year and at harvest time they ended up slightly smaller than they are right now. Can’t wait to see how high they reach once flowers are on. I’m sure my neighbors love it too :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s a pretty little autoflower.

I’m too neglectful sometimes and don’t have the best luck with my autoflowers getting large. I’ll be growing some indoor over the winter so hopefully I can set them up in something more cozy.

One of my CBD varieties I am growing has an early flowering female. She will be pollinated by one of her large vigorous brothers.

The Vineyard x Hillbilly Skunk that I was vining across the ground ended up overshadowing its main top…that’s what I get for vining it to the north. Either way it shaped into a nice plant.

This is a GelatoxSuper Silver CoughxHillbilly Skunk clone from last year. She started flowering and revegged after I put her in the ground. Shes back and strong as ever.

This CandyxHillbilly Skunk has been a tank from the beginning. Had I not topped the hell out of her I’m sure she would be 10ft easy. Her mom had pink hairs so hopefully that shows itself in this lady.

This Hillbilly Skunk clone from last year is getting shaded out pretty good by my monster squash plant. She’s a bit mildewy so I may have to address that. The Hillbilly Skunk plants have a hard time with powdery mildew in my backyard, hoping I can pop enough to find the one that doesn’t get it.

Here are the big sister Hillbilly Skunks. Starting with the tall skinny chick.

![20220820_140845|666x500]

Towers of power
(upload://1s54Su20xpGhvMJXE08oYY07N2M.jpeg)

An Ethos 10th Planet cut from last year. She has very aggressive looking new growth all the time, under t5, led, hps, and the sun. Very interested in how she does this year.

My prized GelatoxSuper Silver CoughxHillbilly Skunk from seed this year. Shes a beast. Very excited for this one as well. I really like the Gelato terps.

I’m pretty sure this Angola RedxColumbian Black isn’t going to flower on time. Cuts have been taken but I really hope she produces something.

19 Likes

Those are all beautiful great growing @ABushOfKush :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Thank you! Mother nature does 99% of the work. I just reap the rewards!

4 Likes

Got my cloner set up and half assed a quick grow area.

Got 4 Bloodcake autoflowers going next to the clones from which I plan to make feminized seeds.

Been about a year and a half since I grew indoor for myself. I’d like to have the autos set up in SIP containers but I’m lazy and don’t have the supplies on hand.

9 Likes

Dewy morning and the girls still have their hair down

11 Likes

One happy little sucker right there

7 Likes

I got to ask. What’s with the wood chips?:thinking:. Just curious.

It’s mulch.

Ok. Was curious

Flowers are starting to stack nicely

13 Likes

16 Likes

Beautiful garden man props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes