ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Authentic Genetics. Todd McCormicks company.

3 Likes

Angola Red X Columbian Black just transplanted in a few days ago. Stayed in her pot for a bit too long and I had mercy. Tops are coming in nice and green.

2 of my most promising Hillbilly Skunk women

A different and larger Angola Red x Columbian Black

Assorted Hillbilly Skunk seedlings. Still have to sort out males.

Gelato 33 X Hillbilly Skunk. The gelato terps blend very well with the earthiness of the Hillbilly Skunk. Hopefully I get what I want out of her.

10 Likes

I also harvested my two small autoflower girls and got the seeds in order. I think after I do another reproduction batch I’ll send out some packs to those that are interested.

15 Likes

These Hillbilly Skunks are beasts (three on top) bottom one is an Ethos 10th Planet that is revegging

Here are more Hillbilly Skunk that are more densely planted. Still very healthy and very thick stalks.

Another of the cat man cause why not

13 Likes

Looking good! Mole problem solved?

1 Like

Mole has moved on for the most part. Comes through now and then but everything is a bit too established now to really do any damage.

1 Like

Love seeing mi grows

that looks just like the property I saw my first proper plant on

oh how I miss that NL

what’s the hillbilly skunk?

3 Likes

The Hillbilly Skunk is Bodhi’s Appalachian Super Skunk crossed to Dominion Skunk by a fellow on strainly. Grabbed a pack a couple years ago and found what I wanted im my first couple plants. So vigorous, potent, and the smell can be wretched.
So far one of the NL#2s looks nice. Not impressed by the structure or the stem smell but it’s happy and it’s female.

Correction it’s crossed to Dominion seeds afghani or granny skunk.

3 Likes

I’m lazy and a bit buzzed so more to come soon

8 Likes

So happy to see all soil covered. :green_heart:
Nice one! :star_struck:

1 Like

From this morning. Lots of rain recently.

16 Likes

Yet another thread that has been under the radar for me. I found it now and will be following along.

Your garden looks great. I could spend all day in there.

3 Likes

Romanesco Broccoli. Still won’t develop a head…

10 Likes

Title of this years grow is “what is plant spacing?”

I have terrible forethought on my spacing every year. Oh well. It’ll work out in the end.

@G-paS @Tejas @Rogue @Shamus @FieldEffect @Cranio @Bobgrows @alex @TopShelfTrees1
DM me for some seeds if you’re interested. I need to make sure people have some of the things I’m working with. If I love it you might too.

8 Likes

Thanks brother that’s very kind of you!
Plants are really taking shape!

That’s great! Thank you!

They’re looking good!

When plants are too close together they develop a more thin stucture, and grow higher than they otherwise would, they adapt!

Thanks for sharing the wealth, much appreciated!

Impressive props on the commitment :slight_smile: :slight_smile: tagged

1 Like

Photo dump. Could use a thinning out here toward the start of flowering.

17 Likes

Looks Awesome Man!!! :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like